Religious Riots - Who is responsible ??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Religious Riots - Who is responsible ???
To me, I think it's they people who don't believe in a religion. it's the people who disrespect a religion!
Originally posted by umi82990

To me, I think it's they people who don't believe in a religion. it's the people who disrespect a religion!

I agree with you there...

The people who use violence in cover of religion definitely don't belong to any religion at all. I have studied almost all the major religions and never once found any religion preaching violence as means of attaining their goals.

Such people don't like peace and they like to disrupt everyone's lives.  They just use religion as an excuse, in reality they are not faithful to anyone.Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago
I feel that all riots are caused by peoples inner anger and those individuals inability to reason and therefore, they try and resolve the situation as they see fit and this is by lashing out by doing more harm than good.
As they say 'Monkey see monkey do' some people follow by example when they see others doing wrong with no affect then they join in because they can't take the rap when others are doing pretty much the same.
It's people initial reactions in the situation and not teachings of others.

Riots are caused by weak people. They act out of defiance against religion. I refuse to believe that any Religion, any scripture of God justifies the need to murder children. No religion can explain the need for devastation of entire towns, villages and families! It is these people that defame religion, no-one else!

i think religious riots are created by people who don't have respect for people, people's choices, people's religions!! 😡 😡
Posted: 16 years ago
i think the people who r intolerant toward other persons religious belief r responsible..........
day by day v r becoming less patient towards others feelings and their chooise bout anything , like religion.
I just cant understand 1 thing that how can some people just follow what the politicians say and do as their aim is vote bank at any cost.

Originally posted by Tearrops

I feel that all riots are caused by peoples inner anger and those individuals inability to reason and therefore, they try and resolve the situation as they see fit and this is by lashing out by doing more harm than good.
As they say 'Monkey see monkey do' some people follow by example when they see others doing wrong with no affect then they join in because they can't take the rap when others are doing pretty much the same.
It's people initial reactions in the situation and not teachings of others.

Second your thoughts completely and thought would chip in my thoughts too!

Religion as the wise say , is set of principles that allows one to devote time to being with God. Much as I believe that we can be with God in thought and do not require a religion per se, I do see that it is the misunderstood concept of religion and its preachings that lead people to that to condemn is to glorify self! Its is this thought I believe that causes the riots to trigger off in the first place...

Originally posted by sareeta

Second your thoughts completely and thought would chip in my thoughts too!

Religion as the wise say , is set of principles that allows one to devote time to being with God. Much as I believe that we can be with God in thought and do not require a religion per se, I do see that it is the misunderstood concept of religion and its preachings that lead people to that to condemn is to glorify self! Its is this thought I believe that causes the riots to trigger off in the first place...

hmmm... good points Sareeta