Ek Daav Laga Le: G n N on SBS - link

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/552933

Hey gals click on the above link and watch the video of this episode of SBS... it has a tarot card reading of Gaurav and Narayani... haven't seen the episode yet so no clue how long it is... but pasting it immediately since i know you've all been waiting for something more than snaps... so here's a snap that moves and talks!... Am sure he'll talk a lot, even without having seen it! Enjoy 😊 

Edited by whynot - 17 years ago
Also if possible, download it before you watch it... that way you can fast forward the rest of the episode!

.........hmmm Shvetal....thank u so much for this link..... So I have seen "Saas Bahu aur Saazish" also today.... I dun know about others ..but my stars are definitely changing... 😆 😆

both in pink...., both looked happy..., he will be doing fims..., he has unforeseen enemies..., he has a guardian angel who guards him 24/7.... there was a caption at the bottom..." Kareebi dost hain Gaurav Narayani" which I found really funny..😆

O yes... she said his work is held up but will be clear after 12th or 13th feb...😊  and they are planning to go on  a vacation.... out of India... for a break ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by superbike - 17 years ago
Sweetie i told you na... kya kya nahi karna padta 😆 😆
I wasnt reading the captions at all... but yes this sounds really silly 😆 😆
I found that bit about hidden enemies very funny... i think its also a number 4 thing... Cheiro's book of numerology, jo maine bachpan mein padhi thi, says that number 4 people are constantly plagued by hidden enemies... I use that line so often on friends and my mom... i keep telling them i know what they are up to! 😆
Teena puch lo, kahi dono seedhe UK hi toh nahi aa rahe? 😃

Originally posted by whynot

Teena puch lo, kahi dono seedhe UK hi toh nahi aa rahe? 😃

Pooch ke bhi kya hoga ,Shvetal....😉😆😆

thanks a lot shvetal  😃..

Thank you Swetal Ji ....Shall watch  it later on  and will come back to this topic... 😉 Edited by gulrani - 17 years ago
Alrity! here is my after the video views lol! 😛 My handsome guy looked amazin as always its like I got C him freshly like live in a movement like after 2 WHOLE months! 😳 😉 he looks even cuter & his dress-up was jst amazin as usual! but one thing I noticed abt Naryani is tht sorry to say guyz dun fink I hate her bt she needs a good fashion designer or SUM1 who can guide her abt TREND FASHION & LATEST STYLES! 😕 I mean jst hve a close look @ wht she was wearin a weird pink shirt wid hair (thts nvr tied into a bun or sumthin stylish! 😕 ) another thing tht it didn't look like tht she even botherd to apply face poweder on lag rha the ky bistar sy uth ker seedha recordin per pohanch gai hai lmao 😆 anyways & 2 more things I noticed is tht she called my handsome guy STUPID& she was kinda being Sarcastic towards GauravI watched this video wid quite details sho if U really wnna C wht I'm writin here U might wnna watch it again & C it U'r self cz..I knw I'm rite 😛 anyways! me outz but I'm happy after Cein the video tht Garuav is as fresh as ever & no matter wht those stupid CARDS (I dun believe in such things) lol but I knw he has a bright upcomin future for him! 😃
HASTA LAVISTA 🤗