India Forums is a 25,000+ Members Forum

Posted: 18 years ago

India Forums is now a
25,😊😊😊+
members forum!!!

Hi Friends

We are all very pleased to inform you  that India Forums has touched another milestone in its history. India Forums is a 25,😊😊😊+ member forum, thanks to all its sincere members. πŸ‘ We would not have reached this milestone without the assistance of you all, members. So this is an achievement for every member in IF.

We would be coming up with many more great features on India Forums soon. We wish you all the Very Best and a great stay on India Forums.

Before ending, we would like to again congratulate the Big Big Family of India Forums who made this come true. We look forward to more of great association with you all. Hope we give another announcement very soon that IF has reached yet another landmark as its growing every minute !!!πŸ˜› 

Please DO NOT make JUST "thank you" or "congratulations" posts. It Should Be More then that this time.

Please post how it had been so far and also about your experiences at India Forums.

Cheers,
India Forums Development Group

Our Development Group includes all the Global Moderators, Coolbies, Moderators, Viewbies and Admin Group😳

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago
Ok I am editing my post since Sree said no thank u and congratulation πŸ˜†.  hmm Congratulation to all the members and IF's development team πŸ˜ƒ.  IF has  reach to this point bez of it's great team work πŸ˜Š and u know Vijay is workaholic πŸ˜† (sorry vijay).  But come on it's true he is always thinking and dreaming about IF and that shows today bez IF is now 20,000 members forum.  Great work πŸ‘ Keep it up. U guys have made IF really great site, and
I am sure IF will grow bigger and bigger .

Once again Congratulation to everyone πŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by nish1 - 18 years ago
wow!! congrats to the IF teamπŸ‘

I am very happy for Vijay and all the mods who have put in an infinite amount of hard work to make IF such a beautiful place for all the tv fans accross the world to meet and disucss.   πŸ‘

Being at IF has been awesome.  I may not be the most active member at IF but still I was one of the first members to join.  I have made loads of new friends at IF.  Also, it is great to log in everyday and read awesome updates af ALL the shows on television. 

I know that I haven't said that much but that is because sometimes words don't do justice to feelings....I can't find the right words to describe the immense pleasure I have of being at IF and what a great journey it has been so far....

Thank You very much guys and I will only pray that IF reaches the utmost heights of sucess!

Edited by Luckiegrl1322 - 18 years ago

A big big CONGRATULATIONS to ALL of US!!

Hope we reach 25,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ soon!

OHMYGOD wow😲 Congratulations to everyoneπŸ‘

Wow!!! From 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 in a relatively short time!😲😲 this is amazing, I hope If keeps on expanding the family! Great achievment, for which the credit goes to all IF members!πŸ‘

When I joined If last year I can't remember the figures but it was less than 10, 000 members. When we first heard it had gone over the 10,00 mark everyone was ecstatic! What a great acheivement! And then we heard news of the 15,000 members. This set the sky as our limit! And now we know for sure the sky really is the limit for IF!😊

Edited by bas02 - 18 years ago

Wow!!! From 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 in a relatively short time!😲😲 this is amazing, I hope If keeps on expanding the family! Great achievment, for which the credit goes to all IF members!πŸ‘

. i believe that too.

i love my I F... .... know that I haven't said that much but that is because sometimes words don't do justice to feelings....I can't find the right words to describe the immense pleasure I have of being at IF and what a great journey it has been so far....

Thank You very much guys and I will only pray that IF reaches the utmost heights of sucess! . thats what i like to say to u  guys....................πŸ‘....

😳

Edited by sukh - 18 years ago
Wow. I just joined yesterday and I think there were 19,000 members. Now there are 20,000. This is the best forum!
WOWWWWWW. It's a great achievement πŸ‘ . I remember when were at 5,000 members, we said our goal would be to reach 20,000. And today we have reached that goal.

This couldn't have happened with out the Global mods, mods, viewbies, coolbies, vijay, laks and ofcourse most importanlty our members. India-forums is very unique and the members are what makes the forum different and such a beautiful and enjoyable forum. and i must say it's very addicitive πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Good job everyone πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘