Shoaib Anhtar & Mohammad Sami

Posted: 17 years ago
Two of Pakistan's finest bowlers, Shoaib Akhtar & Mohammad Sami, will not be taking part in the World Cup as their knee and elbow injuries are still there... but best of luck Pakistan-you can still do it!!! 👍🏼 Edited by rukhaya - 17 years ago
Yeah all the best to Pakistan.😛 Thnxs for the info abt the players ruled out as well and hope them a speedy recovery 😛
MY two most fav players are not playing 😭 😭 ... But anyways i hope that pak will still win the world cup(inshallah) without these bowlers...Gud luck pakistani team...😃
shoaib akthar isnt playing but sami is.....pakistan's cricket board has just sent a request to include sami in the pak squad and he will bei ncluded cuz shoaib is out, so sami is going to play and now its just a matter of how and wen inzamam will use him in the team! 😊
My fav player razzaq n akhtar are not playing..
But all the best to pakistan..hey will bounce bakc with a bang
Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif have been ruled out due to a knee and an elbow injury.

Their replacements are Mohd.Sami and Yasir Arafat.

Best of luck to my Paki men... 😳. Rock the WC👍🏼 😃
sami is poor bowler an arafat is not international standard pakistan have not got much of a chance to be honest but i will pray for them to win
Originally posted by kal-el

sami is poor bowler an arafat is not international standard pakistan have not got much of a chance to be honest but i will pray for them to win

When Sami is in form...is too gud...!!!

And i agree Yasir Arafat is not a good replacement maybe....coz...he's new n doesnot have much experience too.
Sami can be a good bowler at times but yasir......................... 😕

btw is asif in the squad?
Pakistan Will Surely Win World Cup Best Of Luck 👍🏼 👏 👏