Please create contest section

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi, I'd like to suggest that you create a contest section.  This section could have current contests and the rules and/or entries.  It would also have contests that are ended, but winners not announced.  Finally, there could  be one section that has the ended contests as well as the winners. 

The reason I'm suggesting this is that the poetry contest has been moved to the sher-o-shayri section.  The contest was only available in the main section a day or two and now most members don't have easy access to it.  The other reason is that there are a few contests I entered (i.e. the cities of India contest) and I'm not sure if winners were announced or not. It would be nice to have a designated area to go to to find all the contests.

Thanks in advance!

Naaz

Edited by naaz123 - 17 years ago

Hey,

Sher-O-Shayari contest is being held at Sher-o-shayari section which is found here:

Home

Newsroom General Discussions Newsletter
  • Videos *
  • * Coming Soon

Click on General Discussions.

As for the Cities contest, the winners still haven't been announced. We are getting to that soon. 😊 Edited by Belle1989 - 17 years ago
    i think this can be included in the new section that is goin to be made. the one for all video(tele awards). maybe in that forum we can have all the links to all the contests going on on IF 😊
    I agree, we do need a contest section. Not only will that make access to contests easier, it'd also be easier for future reference.
    I really think it would be a good addition, especially, like datspreets said, for future reference. Please let us know if this is possible. Thanks!
    Naaz
    What do you mean by contest.. 😕
    Nimrat,
    I-F has various contests going on all the time. Sometimes it's sher o shairi, sometimes making a banner, or some other cool things where you do whatever they ask and then u have a chance to win. Now u get it?
    So what do the mods think? Contest section or no contest section?
    Naaz