WST - Quote for Week 9!

Tearðrops thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I said i will be back with the first quote on Sunday
and today is Sunday, so here i am!

First lets get in touch with my mind reading ability (or as the reality is, my guessing ability)

Half of you are wondering 'What is WST all about?'
You will find the answer to your question here.

The rest of you are wondering 'So what is the first quote?'
I was just getting to that...
I have decided to kick start the first week with an easy quote
The quote you will need to search this week is:
[quote]I think people spend their time looking for God but fail to realize that God is present among us all the time in all his creations.[/quote]

What to do when you have found the answer
Please do not post your answer in this topic. Instead, send me (Tearrops) a PM.
The subject header should say 'WST Week 1'
The message should include
Quote: 'I think people spend their time looking for God but fail to realize that God is present among us all the time in all his creations.' (This is optional. As long as i have either the quote or the week i can count your entry)
My answer: (Include the correct username of the member you think said that quote)

When you have found the answer then don't delay when sending the PM as only the first correct 3 entries will have a place on the leader board. I will not let you know if you are one of the 3 winners instead you will need to check the leader board which will be updated by the end of the week (next sunday)

If you have any question regarding this game then feel free to ask.
Good luck and happy searching. 😊

The answer can be found in this topic in a post made by Virgo_Stars.
Results for this week were
1st - Angel_Wings
2nd - datspreets
3rd - Naina_Manam
Edited by Tearrops - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Sent you my answer! ðŸ˜³
Tearðrops thumbnail

Thank You to those of you who sent your entries. I have updated the leader board so you can check that out and see what place you take up.

And now on with the Quote for Week 2
[quote]One God created Men and Men in turn created many new Gods....[/quote]
If you want to take part all details are in the first post of this topic. Remember, you can submit your answer for Week 2 even if you have not taken part in Week 1.

Have fun and Good luck! 😊

The answer can be found in this topic in a post made by charu_81.
1st - Naina_Manam
2nd - Angel_Wings
3rd - datspreets

Edited by Tearrops - 17 years ago
Tearðrops thumbnail

The leaderboard has been updated once again. It seems to be a contest between Angel_wings, Naina_manam and datspreets and the positions have changed from last week. If you think you can get ahead of all 3 of them then why not join in the fun. It's early days so anything can happen!

Moving on to the quote for Week 3
[quote]It provides structure and order in the world so there isn't complete chaos.  It also lets people know that there are mysteries beyond their knowledge but they are still important.  It provides ethical foundation for behviours and a general foundation of living standards and beliefs.[/quote]
If you want to take part all details are in the first post of this topic. Remember, you can submit your answer for Week 3 even if you have not taken part in Weeks 1 & 2.

Have fun and Good luck! 😊

The answer can be found in this topicin a post made by Naina_Manam.
1st - Naina_Manam
2nd - Gracella
3rd - Angel_WingsEdited by Tearrops - 17 years ago
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thx azzy, for telling me abt this fab game!!
i've pmd u the right answer!! 😛
Tearðrops thumbnail
Thank You for taking part Gracella! I have received your entry.
Lets see at the end of the week if you place any affect on the current leaderboard 😉
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
oh wow. never seen this contest. will take part from now on. is it still week 3? or is it over?
Tearðrops thumbnail

Did you take a look at the leaderboard?

Yes, Naina has taken angel_wings place at the top  and we have a new participant too! Welcome to the game Gracella! I wish you all the best!

If we get more people into this game then i may add a few more places so everyone receives a few points 😊

Are you ready for the quote for this week? (Week 4) Here we go:

[quote] I am not sure if anyone could lead a life without a purpose. Whether it is a desirable one or not, we all have a purpose. We get up in the mornings for a reason. We may not like it;we might regret/hate it but we do. In the great scheme of things, our purpose and existence might seem insignificant and even trivial but the sand grain does not stop existing because of its size and if it finds its way into your shoes, it might feel like it is much bigger than its actual size.
 [/quote]

If you want to take part all details are in the first post of this topic. Remember, you can submit your answer for Week 4 even if you have not taken part in Weeks 1, 2 & 3.

I can't wait for next week's results! 😃 Good luck everyone!

The answer can be found in this topicin a post made by angel_wings.
1st - kggk_fan01
2nd - Star_on_earth
3rd - Gracella
4th - Naina_Manam
Edited by Tearrops - 17 years ago
Tearðrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: kggk_fan01

oh wow. never seen this contest. will take part from now on. is it still week 3? or is it over?

Hehe, you asked when i was just typing it up. Week 4 is there now.

You have a headstart now ðŸ˜‰

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey azzy....

i pmed u the ans. 😃