WST - Quote for Week 9! - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by Tearrops

Did you take a look at the leaderboard?

Yes, Naina has taken angel_wings place at the top  and we have a new participant too! Welcome to the game Gracella! I wish you all the best!

If we get more people into this game then i may add a few more places so everyone receives a few points 😊

Are you ready for the quote for this week? (Week 4) Here we go:

[quote] I am not sure if anyone could lead a life without a purpose. Whether it is a desirable one or not, we all have a purpose. We get up in the mornings for a reason. We may not like it;we might regret/hate it but we do. In the great scheme of things, our purpose and existence might seem insignificant and even trivial but the sand grain does not stop existing because of its size and if it finds its way into your shoes, it might feel like it is much bigger than its actual size.
 [/quote]

I can't wait for next week's results! πŸ˜ƒ Good luck everyone!

πŸ‘Thanks azzy!!πŸ‘

wow, my first time and i came 2nd!!πŸ‘ great game yaar!!! let'see if i'll be on the board this time!! this was an easy one, because i read the topic last time i visited!πŸ˜› pm'd you my answerπŸ˜‰

love ,

Gracella!πŸ˜›

WST - Week 5

I'm sorry for posting this late 😳 It's already Monday here. Was revising all day yesterday and totally forgot but enough about that.
What's going on with the leaderboard?
Well, we've had 2 more newcomers, kggk_fan01 and Star_on_earth! Welcome to the game guys πŸ‘ What else... hmmm... have you seen? There's a 3-way tie for 3rd place! Next week is crucial for everyone to jump a few places.

This time the points were allocated as
4th = 1
3rd = 2
2nd = 3
and 1st = 5

Now with Week 5's quote
[quote]I think the purpose is to learn to be free from material greed, and grow on the personal front.[/quote]

When you found it, drop me a PM πŸ˜‰

The answer can be found in this topicin a post made by datspreets.
Results for this week were
1st - Star_on_earth
2nd - Gracella
3rd - kggk_fan01
4th - Naina_Manam
Edited by Tearrops - 16 years ago
thanks...its nice to see my name on the leader board... πŸ˜ƒ will make sure it stays there.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

yep pmed u the ans.

oh it's okay azzy! thanks!! i'm at no 3 this time, oh othodi late hogayee πŸ˜‰
accha pmd u for this one, i hope i'll be 2nd or 1st πŸ˜‰

Love,
Gracella
thx! looks like ill be 3rd or 4th 😳
Posted: 16 years ago
WST - WEEK 6

Helloo fellow gamers! πŸ˜ƒ
I'm very happy to bring you this weeks quote.

First things first, an update on the leaderboard!! Star_on_earth who gave her entry in 1st this week has jumped a few places to take joint 3rd place with Gracella πŸ˜‰ Last week there was a 3-way tie for 3rd place and this week there's 2 people at 3rd place.
Don't you think the 3rd place ranking is pretty popular? There's always someone new sitting in it πŸ˜› That is, unlike 1st place ranking where Naina is sitting quite comfortably. Slowly but surely she manages to keep 1st place; but watch out Naina the rest are steaming up the rankings each week and it won't be long before they catch up!
Unfortunately, there were no new entrants πŸ˜” awww, but there is time and as you will see in the WST intro topic there is an update whereby anyone who sends in an entry can receive points!

This weeks quote is given to us by....
hmm, now that will be telling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
but why don't you let me know instead
[quote]Often we feel like we are not in full control of our lives, we do things which often we didnt mean to! I believe that society puts so much pressure on us to fit into its stereotypes, and if we dont,they reject us[/quote]
Good luck!

thx Azzy dear!! πŸ˜‰

I just pm'd u my answer! πŸ˜‰

ahh.... i'm still on # 3!! But, okay watch out for me Naina, this time i hope to give you karara competition!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  I'm just kidding okay?πŸ˜‰

Eagerly awaiting next week results πŸ˜‰ , if i get 1st place, i'll be 2nd i think πŸ˜‰ with 13 points?
Anyways we'll see...... Thanks again πŸ˜›

Love,
Gracella
πŸ˜›

Edited by Gracella - 16 years ago
WST - WEEK 7

Hey everyone, Howz the game going?

We gain players and we lose players, but today we can welcome angel_wings and datspreets back to the game! Even when taking a short break they still manage to maintain a place close to the top!

I have searched high and low for a quote so it is your tune to follow my footsteps and locate the member who said it. Here it is:

[quote]your past actions influence your future, however, at the end of it all it is GOD who chooses our paths. We simply act out the Divine Plan.[/quote]

Just like to apologise for it being late and Thank Gracella for reminding me! Thanks 😳 Like i told her - when it's holidays, i tend forget what day it is.

As always, Good luck!

oh my pleasure azzy!! thx for this! and hope u enjoyed ur holidays!! πŸ‘

Originally posted by Gracella

oh my pleasure azzy!! thx for this! and hope u enjoyed ur holidays!! πŸ‘

Easter holidays were enjoyable but i kind of missed the daily routine of things. I guess you can't have it all πŸ˜›