Paranormal

WST - Quote for Week 9! - Page 3

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tearrops

Easter holidays were enjoyable but i kind of missed the daily routine of things. I guess you can't have it all πŸ˜›

yup, totally agree! you can't have it all, that would make too lucky otherwiseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareeta thumbnail
Jus Pm'd my answer to you! 😊
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
hey, im back again! hopefully ill get 3rd 😳
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello dears!!

How are you all?...This week we have 2 quotes for you to search!!As I am taking a break for a month so there is one bonus quote from me..and bonus quote means Double points!!

Quote:1

Religion as the wise say , is set of principles that allows one to devote time to being with God. Much as I believe that we can be with God in thought and do not require a religion per se, I do see that it is the misunderstood concept of religion and its preachings that lead people to that to condemn is to glorify self! Its is this thought I believe that causes the riots to trigger off in the first place...

Quote:2

Death for me is destined ..... and all our actions only lead us to the destined...

The man above has already decided our meeting with him... and we can't change that... my belief!

Best of luck guys!!..and happy searching😊

Results for this week are:....btw leaderboard will be updated by azzy!!

1st - Gracella

2nd - DivyaD

3rd - Sareeta

4th - Kggkfan_01

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Thx dear! wow i'm first! cool πŸ˜‰
and i'm excited now, 2 quotes,so Double points πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

pmd my answers to both you and Azzy πŸ˜‰

Wish u a happy time, coz u are taking a break nah? πŸ˜‰

Love,
Gracella
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yep... PM'd u the answers... πŸ˜‰

Tearðrops thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey everyone, Thank You for your entries! The leaderboard has been updated and everyone received double points as there were 2 quotes. There will be no quote for today but there will definately be one next week so be sure to check here again. Thanks.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Oh thx for the info Azzy! it's cool, will def check out next week for next quote!
Wow, just checked leaderboard, becoz of the double points i'm now at no 1 πŸ˜‰

Love,
Gracella πŸ˜›
Tearðrops thumbnail

WST - WEEK 9

Hey everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed last weeks bonus points and congrats Gracella for taking 1st Place.

On with this weeks quote

[quote]we may not think what we got in our life.we may think what we have gave to others in our life.our life sould have such motto..and so then our life will become like a blossoming flower. [/quote]

good luck everyone!

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
hey Thx azzy!
due to heavy rain in suriname, the international fiber optic cable for internet connection is kinda out of order till order. so i couldn't come online for last 2 days and even now i'm just hurrying to inform you abt it! i don't know till when it'll be so, i will not be able to come online for some days i think, till everything is back to normal yaar!
i am so frustated that i can't access IF!
i think this week i'm already too late with my answer πŸ˜‰

love,

Gracella