Fashion and Beauty

Hair & Make Up Tips...

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Hair and Make Up Tips:

* For dry hair, mash one ripe banana with a teaspoon of almond oil and massage in to dry or damp hair. Let sit for 20 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

* For oily hair, mix equal amounts of aloe vera gel and shampoo, plus a tablespoon of lemon juice.

* Drink lots of water!! Great for skin, hair, nails, and flushing out harmful toxins. For extra cleansing benefits, add some lemon.

* Get sparkling, beautiful teeth by mixing a little baking soda in the palm of your hand with a few drops of water.  Use as a "paste" once or twice a week to whiten and brighten.

* In a hurry and no time to do your eye-makeup?  Instead apply a deeper shade of lipstick.  I like to use a "stain" for a long lasting look.  Choose shades of red or berry for the greatest impact.

* Great skin doesn't need foundation.  Instead, apply a little tinted moisturizer, blending well.  Then apply a little cream blush or tint in a rosy shade.  Beautiful and natural looking!   

* To warm up all skin tones, replace your regular blush with a bronzer.  I prefer the powders, as they can be applied more precisely.  Use a big, round blush brush and sparingly apply to the apples of the cheeks, working upwards.  Add more as needed, blending well. 

* Make eyes stand out by curling lashes.  (Always do this before applying mascara.)  Finish with a little soft yellow or beige eyeshadow along the lashline. 

*  There is no need to buy expensive toners.  Rosewater makes a wonderful toner for sensitive skin, and witch hazel mixed with some mineral water is perfect for all skin types. 

Thanks to Beauty Soul 😊

* will post more suggestions in this topic *

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for those useful tips πŸ‘
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
These are really great tips.

I will follow them! πŸ˜‰
1mangalore thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful tips
jimmy_0 thumbnail
dont worry just use olive oil , and the hair will get their healthiest best
an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great tips! Will try a few 😊
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks!! Will definitely try them out!

Gr8 tips!!! Thanx 4 sharing
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great tips! ill try them out! lekin...i dont even have eye shadow!! πŸ˜† and eye shadow is only appropriate for a party right? i dont know...coz ive never tried it....but i know one thing, the colour of ur eye shadow should never match the colour of ur dress right?

but you know what...i shall try out the tips once i get all the stuff...please post more for ppl like me who r completely useless with makeup!
*Engel* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: bewafa

great tips! ill try them out! lekin...i dont even have eye shadow!! πŸ˜† and eye shadow is only appropriate for a party right? i dont know...coz ive never tried it....but i know one thing, the colour of ur eye shadow should never match the colour of ur dress right?

but you know what...i shall try out the tips once i get all the stuff...please post more for ppl like me who r completely useless with makeup!

aww...don't say tht. eye shadow can be applied everyday too, but it's not so good for the skin. wearing it once in a while is fine and also if u wear it light..u can try tht outπŸ˜ƒ

thanks for the tipsπŸ˜›