Bullying in Schools!!

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Have you ever been a victim of school bullying? Do you feel that it has gone on to affect you in later life? And do you think schools should take a greater responsibility for this problem?

Or is it you who was ever a bully at school? What short of things did you do? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Have you ever been a victim of school bullying?
yes 😭 I was...for a while...then told on them...and they got in trouble 😆

Do you feel that it has gone on to affect you in later life?
Nope...I take things postive...and never let my past affect me... 😊

And do you think schools should take a greater responsibility for this problem?
I think they r doing it now...it wasn't as much before...but I think things have improved...where...students r told on first day of school that they can't bully anyone around..

Or is it you who was ever a bully at school? What short of things did you do?

and I did it myself too 😆 but this was when I was young...and never knew it would hurt someone...I used to go and bug this little girl while she was eating...and would go...ew her food smells... 😭 yea yea I know I was mean...but again let me remind u that I was little at that time...and never knew that it is hurting someone

btw nice topic 😊

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i got say that i was bullied for a while the best thingis to either tell someone or stand up to them, trust me these jerks are usually all talk,

to combat this i made a my own gang not something i am proud of but it kept me safe for the next 6 yrs,

hasnt affected me but it sort of prays on your mind if you have kids wether they will be bulied in school later or not,
*dels* thumbnail
I have been bullied at school but i stood up for myself and i tell people off now. i really don't bother about it now. Schools are taking actions against this but its hardly working. I don't see any difference 😆
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I was never bullied but singled out quite a few times just because i wanted to study while others wanted a free period. 😳

I think bullying is the worst thing to happen at any level, be it school/college/work. not only does it scare you and not let you be yourself, it also shatters your self confidence!

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: datspreets

I was never bullied but singled out quite a few times just because i wanted to study while others wanted a free period. 😳

I think bullying is the worst thing to happen at any level, be it school/college/work. not only does it scare you and not let you be yourself, it also shatters your self confidence!

^^ Same's true with me... I've never been bullied. The main reason for that is that everyone knows that I'll never let them get away with it.  That's impossible so they try not to mess up with me since they know our sweet principal is like 3 feet away.

I hate the concept of bullying and the bullies according to me are the biggest losers.  Just to show their power they risk the self confidence and pride of many others.

I've always stood up against any kind of bullying done to anyone. Yes, people have been mad at me for that but I don't care. I just follow what my heart and mind ask me to.
Junglee_Sher thumbnail
Yes

Yes

Yes

No
cool_pooja thumbnail
Nops!! 😃

Since i havnt been bullied so no effect! 😉

Nah.. Its a part of skool life!! Ur bullied in every area of life.. And anyways bullying a part of fun at skool until and unless it becums like a threat to sum1, its kewl. 😃

Yeah i bully a lot wid my gang. We are 9th so we usually bully the new 6th grade batch.. They are all so tiny tiny so its really fun!! Thet get really irratated!! But we never do it so extensive that they start crying.. We are nice children u see!! 😆