Welcome me!

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey everybody!

Just like all the IF.In members have been posting their intros in the IF.com part of the site, let me also post here... kyunki... I've decided to join the forum! (ok, i know that doesn't make a difference to you, but oh well πŸ˜‰)...

Ok, My name is Sam, I'm 15 years old... On IF.com, I'm viewbie of the Harry Potter and NBC Forum... Among the Discussion forums here, I like Tales Corner, Book Talk, and a few others, will join in the others in a bit...Mmmmm, I don't really know what else I can say about myself...

Accha, ab tum log, please welcome me... NOWW!

-Sam πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to Chit chat section Sam... is it ok...if our evil members bug u?? remember I never bug anyone ok πŸ˜†
Tearðrops thumbnail
Heyy Sam,
I have seen some of your posts around. Welcome to .com's secret hide-out πŸ˜›
Did you have an account on .in? I remember someone with a similar name to yours?
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Yup Azzy, Sam was a member at .IN.

Hey Sam!!! So glad to see you here so my toughest contest ever had an effect on you now didn't it?πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

And yeah heads up of Sapna, she's known for bugging people and hooking them with any member of IF. SO BEWARE!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
welcome to our small community Sam πŸ€—
dannyk thumbnail
Welcome to small .in world .. nJoy posting ..
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Welcome to Chit chat section Sam... is it ok...if our evil members bug u?? remember I never bug anyone ok πŸ˜†

Is that y ur called IF Don??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 🀣 I somehow don't believe you πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Azzy!

Heyy Sam,
I have seen some of your posts around. Welcome to .com's secret hide-out
Did you have an account on .in? I remember someone with a similar name to yours?

Yep, I had joined If.in for the storyteller challenge, though never really got very active there πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But i silently read some stories πŸ˜‰

Yup Azzy, Sam was a member at .IN.

Hey Sam!!! So glad to see you here so my toughest contest ever had an effect on you now didn't it?

And yeah heads up of Sapna, she's known for bugging people and hooking them with any member of IF. SO BEWARE!!!

Yes Naina ji... it did... lol, good I gave up... Coz i was a useles explorer! I kept stopping to read all the posts uff... I spent around an hour and found 3 clues!!! 3!!!!! Uff!!!

And lol, is that true!!! Sapna the match-maker??? Hmmm.... wicked!!!

Originally posted by: angel ;)

welcome to our small community Sam πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Danny!

Welcome to small .in world .. nJoy posting ..

Thank you!!! πŸ€—

And lol, u'll are better hidden you know...! Once the spammers get in, you're dead!!! Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 17 years ago
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

Is that y ur called IF Don??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 🀣 I somehow don't believe you πŸ˜‰

😭...u know Sam...since most of the members were jealous of me being so sweet...they voted me as most evil one...warna I am sweet okπŸ˜‰and don't beleive Naina...she flirts with boys a lotπŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

Yes Naina ji... it did... lol, good I gave up... Coz i was a useles explorer! I kept stopping to read all the posts uff... I spent around an hour and found 3 clues!!! 3!!!!! Uff!!!

And lol, is that true!!! Sapna the match-maker??? Hmmm.... wicked!!!

Lols.. nevertheless good job yaar! Lols, and yeah Sapna se bach keh rehena! πŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

😭...u know Sam...since most of the members were jealous of me being so sweet...they voted me as most evil one...warna I am sweet okπŸ˜‰and don't beleive Naina...she flirts with boys a lotπŸ˜†

I don't flirt with anyone, ok Sapu??? 😑 What can I do if no one can resist me? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜›