Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
WELCOME SAM....
so u found our secret hide out πŸ˜‰ ....hmmm...not bad!! now u'll know all our secrets too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

btw..glad to c u here... πŸ˜ƒ
enjoy posting n bugging toooo πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

I don't flirt with anyone, ok Sapu??? 😑 What can I do if no one can resist me? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Is that soo??? Ummm, are u talking abt the Raj guy? Naina, u shud know he posted in New Member's Intro.... searching for new girlfriends...

So be careful... ok πŸ˜‰

And Sapna ji, I thought saira was sweet... aap bhi? Yeh kaise?πŸ˜•πŸ€£
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Thank you Star!!! Lol, i hope this place remains secret, kyunki it;s more fun that way na?? πŸ˜‰
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

Is that soo??? Ummm, are u talking abt the Raj guy? Naina, u shud know he posted in New Member's Intro.... searching for new girlfriends...

So be careful... ok πŸ˜‰

And Sapna ji, I thought saira was sweet... aap bhi? Yeh kaise?πŸ˜•πŸ€£

hmm...not sure about her...but I know I am sweetπŸ˜†
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

hmm...not sure about her...but I know I am sweetπŸ˜†

And why did u win the Jhansi ki Rani award? πŸ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

And why did u win the Jhansi ki Rani award? πŸ˜†

Check this out and u will know:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=539076

u know last yr...I won "a person worth dying for" Award...I was so happy...then I saw ppl getting jealous of me...and then this yr they voted me as IF's Don😭

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Awwwww, nice award!!!

Hehe, I think I saw those user bars... didn't remember who won what, but the award categories were good... Worth dying for?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Do u have a shop here too? I tried requesting in your shop once, but then I was a newbie and there was some rule on how newbies can't request 😭 Evillllll
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Awwwww, nice award!!!

Hehe, I think I saw those user bars... didn't remember who won what, but the award categories were good... Worth dying for?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Do u have a shop here too? I tried requesting in your shop once, but then I was a newbie and there was some rule on how newbies can't request 😭 Evillllll

see...so it means i am sweet eh?

yea i had a shop there...but don't have any here...but i can make a sig for u...if u pm me and send me the pics and stuff😊again...it shows that i am very sweetπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Oh so it's some condition based? Like.... I will make you a sig if you're sweet to me?? Ahaha, let me think about it πŸ˜‰ Nice nice evil ji!

(You won't ban me if i call u evil right? Jas did that... twice πŸ˜• )
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Oh so it's some condition based? Like.... I will make you a sig if you're sweet to me?? Ahaha, let me think about it πŸ˜‰ Nice nice evil ji!

(You won't ban me if i call u evil right? Jas did that... twice πŸ˜• )

nah nah...koi condition nahi hai...and about banning...I am to sweet to ban anyone for just calling me evil...I told ya...ppl only call me evil when they know I am sweet...or at least thats the point I get from them calling me evil..πŸ˜†