permanant straighten???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys!!! do u think getting ur hair permanant straight is gd???? cos some of my frends say that it's not gd....

what do u think??? plzz telll....😃

it is and one of the coolest things ,
curls look good sometimes only , but straight hair they are way to go

lady you must have got them ironed ,maybe

but all the hollywood babes look pretty with straight hair and also they look neat

Originally posted by FairyAngel

No way permanaent straight hair is awful I got my hair permanently sraightened and not only did it damage it but also the it doesn't stay straight

❤️ Always
                             FairyAngel

Exactly Parita! If your hair is naturally curly and you get it straightened, yes it will be straight, but as your hair grows out, the "new" hair, or rather, the hair closer to your scalp will grow as your hair naturally does, which is curly, so about 2 weeks after you straighten your hair you will have hair that is half straight and half curly... doesn't sound very elegant does it? But... its the truth... at the end of the day, straight hair is meant to look professional and sleek. I think a permanent straightener will do the trick and look very nice for a short while, and will make matters easier if your hair is very curly, thereafter, you would need to use other products, like the GHD hair iron to keep it looking good...

thankuuu so much guyzz for ur responds ..... 😉 😉
how much does the best hair straightener cost?..like a really good one
getting them done permanently ruins the hair...the hair aint as strong, and gettin it done permanently involves chemicals....

even using the straightner ruins the hair...but yeh, it all depends on if YOU want to get it done...because YOU like it...not because someone else tells you you should get it done.

Originally posted by FairyAngel

No way permanaent straight hair is awful I got my hair permanently sraightened and not only did it damage it but also the it doesn't stay straight

❤️ Always
                             FairyAngel

i agree paritaa...not only does it damage your hair...it loooks really bad after a while...an evrytimee you wash it...it just waves again!...

plus the hair looses its tesxture...that happen to my mom...so never doing that!😕

Originally posted by DivyaD

Exactly Parita! If your hair is naturally curly and you get it straightened, yes it will be straight, but as your hair grows out, the "new" hair, or rather, the hair closer to your scalp will grow as your hair naturally does, which is curly, so about 2 weeks after you straighten your hair you will have hair that is half straight and half curly... doesn't sound very elegant does it? But... its the truth... at the end of the day, straight hair is meant to look professional and sleek. I think a permanent straightener will do the trick and look very nice for a short while, and will make matters easier if your hair is very curly, thereafter, you would need to use other products, like the GHD hair iron to keep it looking good...

agree wit u!! obv wen ur hair grows its nt going to grow straight if ur hairs naturally curly.. so in the long term.. permanent straightening isnt the best thing ever.. 😃 x