Newly Wed Couple - - Guess who??

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Any guesses before u read the post??

🤔

I m sure u cant …coz I myself was shocked to hear this…..😲

but no joking here…I have got a really serious thing to share😉…yes its bout two of our very dear friends😳😳…who just got married a few days back!!!!!!!! Shocking isn't it…??😲😲😲

Ok ok….dont panic…I'll tell u the real story….😉😆

Did u guys wonder why our mandy urf Amanda urf bollywoodcrazed was inactive earlier😕…(she's just back btw..) ….well I'll tell u the reason why😉…..while all this sapna-vinu stuff was goin on.. our mandy got really upset 😕😡…and on her way to Mumbai (where she gets all the bollywood info) she met vinu 😎and clarified everything with him…(that theres nothing b/w him n sapna…..reason for this - coz vinu was strictly being threatened by ricky to do so….. 😉😉😉) now this is another story..that I'll tell u later on😉😉😉…but for now lets talk bout mandy..😆😆

u know what … the latest update is..that mandy married vinu in a secret ceremony..a pukka bollywood ishtyle and that too without even informing us………….how bad!!😔 😕mera kitna armaan tha unki shaadi dekhne ka😭..but…guess I'll have to wait for naina and raj's wedding now😉……(or are they married too????) 😕

anyways the person that informed us is someone very close to Vinu.. he said that "Mandy and Vinu have been in love❤️ ❤️for a while now, but since they both were very shy ppl😳...they couldn't confess their love before..."           Just to make sure that we have pakka khabar...we asked someone else...she also said that "Mandy and Vinu r married"😉😉😆

So come on everyone Congratulate our two new IF Love Birds🤗.🤗.🤗.I know u guys must also be very sad 😒like us...that she and Vinu didn't invite us to their wedding...but they r our friends...we will forgive them...and then we will have our own party for them on IF..

Just in case u guys are wondering why I am posting this😕…then let me tell u its one of mandy friends who gave me this info…and he/she doesn't want to disclose themselves🤢….so they requested me to do so…and me being so sweet cannot refuse anybody😃….so here I am getting this latest (even bigger than the bollywood) news for u….ya just for You all………………..😆

Edited by Star_on_earth - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh...so it's Mandy and Vinu who got married. I was doing the happy dance before opening the post....I thought mere Raj Bhaiya ne finally Naina Bhabhi se shaadi kar li!!😳 😳 😆

Cheers,

Anjali
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry…that will happen soon… 😉 😉

Btw anjali….wont u congratulate our new couple??
😉
amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yes, of course. You see, I was so excited to see my bhaiya-bhabhi married that I forgot to congratulate this newly wed couple!😉 Btw, congrats Mandy and Vinu!!!!👏

May you two have a long and happy life together with lots of joy, happiness, and kids!!😳 😉

Cheers,

Anjali
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 😭  😭  😭  😭 this is all I can do...how could Mandy do this to us 😭
thanks a lot Star for such a shocking news...I am veyr hurt right now...but would still love to congratulate the two Loved Birds 😭 Congrats guys...hope u invite us to the Party that u will have on IF 😆
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Congratulations to our beautiful Love birds!! Congrats Mandy and Vinu!!!!

And Star and Anjali, Raj and I are not married and aren't planning to either, OKAY? 😆😛
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

And Star and Anjali, Raj and I are not married and aren't planning to either, OKAY? 😆😛

yea u r...then how come u have children? 😲
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

yea u r...then how come u have children? 😲

I don't have any children. They are all yours! 😛 Apne bachon ko bhul jana achi baat nahin hai Sapu! 😡😆
an_innocent_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

Congrats Mandy and Vinu So wherez d Party guyz

Common Guyz Me n naina are not married Yet but we are Planning to get married ..

Sasu maa said raj first get a gud job then get married

So i m working very hard to get my naina

We will be together One day Naina dont worry

Edited by an_innocent_raj - 17 years ago
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_innocent_raj

Congrats Mandy and Vinu So wherez d Party guyz

Common Guyz Me n naina are not married Yet but we are Planning to get married ..

Susu maa said raj first get a gud job then get married

So i m working very hard to get my naina

We will be together One day Naina dont worry

😆phir yeh bache kiske hai??? 😲