Cutest Harry Potter Couple

Poll Question :

Which is the cutest Harry Potter Couple?

Poll Choice
Harry and Hermione
Harry and Cho
Harry and Ginny
Ron and Hermione
Draco and Hermione
Draco and Ginny
Neville and Ginny
Hermione and Viktor Krum
Harry and Mystica ;)
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago

hey nice poll Mystica!!!!!!!!!!!  I think Ron and Hermione FINALLY need to express their feelings for one another in the upcoming book.  Hey, I don't see a Anjali and Harry option anywhere 😭😭  I do see Harry and Mystica...πŸ˜‰ (perhaps this poll needs a multiple voting option).

omg i almost accidentally clicked on Hermione and Draco πŸ˜•  Could you imagine?  Although he is cute 😳

Ron and Hermione are the perfect pair!

This poll is awesome Mystica. I must say Harry's life patner matters us a lot. Ron and Hermoine should be together, they are contrast of each other, they should confess their feelings towards each other. I dunno abt Harry..if no one from the book , surely me and Harry.!πŸ˜‰

nice poll mystry😊

Ofcourse it should be Ron and Hermione

Hehehe..........harry and mysticaπŸ˜†

Yeah, I think Ron and Hermione should get together too...but you know RonπŸ˜•...As Hermione said, he has "the emotional range of a teaspoon".

Though he does get jealous when Herm writes letters to "Vicky".πŸ˜†

[quote=anjali308]i almost accidentally clicked on Hermione and Draco πŸ˜•  Could you imagine?  Although he is cute 😳[/quote]

Did you know that Tom Felton (Draco) has a crush on Emma Watson (Hermione) in real life? He actually declared it on his official website.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Did you know that Tom Felton (Draco) has a crush on Emma Watson (Hermione) in real life? He actually declared it on his official website.πŸ˜‰

omg!!! Lucky Emma πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Tom Felton is definitely a cute guy, but not better than Daniel of course 😳😳  btw, Mystica....LOVE your avatar!! 😳

Thanks Anju. Your avatar looks nice as well. Is that from K3G (Suraj hua Maddham) ?
Thanks Mystica! Yes, it is from Suraj Hua Maddham.  Kajol was excellent in that film and looked great 😊
Never knew of Tom and Emma, thx! Mystica your avataar is awesome😳..with harry topics coming....changed it?..Anju...i agree with u , Kajol was excellent in tht movie.btw lovely avataar too!!!

both Avatars are cool Mystica and Anjali

BTW congrates guys for harry potter forum😊