Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

Josh! Gentleman n all!!! Hehe, Naina gave me 4 hugs....... ha, u got none... so I won... simple!!!

thats ok sam what she gives me in private never mind i am a gentlemen and a gent never kisses an tells😳

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: kal-el

right first what are you guys doing in my prison fortress an by the way there is no third flirter its me an raj but not for long i am gonna put him in the dark cell an torture him,

Naina how can you say we are just friends
jaanu dont you remember the song you sang to woo me to you:

sajna ve sajna soniya aaja
sajna ve sajna mudiya na ja

naina plz dont do this to me yeh mera dil kitna paagal hai yeh sirf tumhe chahta hai. 😳  the day we met remember you were wearing a maroon colored shalwaar kameez an a beautiful red dupatta with golden tassles round the edge, i was wearing jeans an a white kurta top you said you thought i was cute an now when we should be telling the whole world about out love you are saying we are just friends,

hai Naina mere jaan aisa mat kahoπŸ’”

ok naughty an nice go get raj hum policewale kissi se nahin darte πŸ˜†

if he is the if's romeo then i am the if's cheif police officer an Naina's true love.

I was thinking Naina when we get married lets adopt sapna,anon and naughty what do you think jaanu

Urghghgh Nug!! !What are you doing??? And when have we met? OMG, why are you guys after me?  Lols, Nug, you're my friend so listen to me and not Sapna and stop bugging me yaar.

Originally posted by: dannyk

lol .. naina u got one more ashiq in the list ..

andkal when all this thing happen .. how come IF not aware of the

Danny, you know Sapna very well, it's all her fault.  There is nothing like that!!!

thats ok sam what she gives me in private never mind i am a gentlemen and a gent never kisses an tells😳

OMG - I thought Sapna only bugs me but you two Sam and Nug are even bigger buggers than Sapna! πŸ˜› Stop it, guys!!!!
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

right first what are you guys doing in my prison fortress an by the way there is no third flirter its me an raj but not for long i am gonna put him in the dark cell an torture him,

Naina how can you say we are just friends
jaanu dont you remember the song you sang to woo me to you:

sajna ve sajna soniya aaja
sajna ve sajna mudiya na ja

naina plz dont do this to me yeh mera dil kitna paagal hai yeh sirf tumhe chahta hai. 😳  the day we met remember you were wearing a maroon colored shalwaar kameez an a beautiful red dupatta with golden tassles round the edge, i was wearing jeans an a white kurta top you said you thought i was cute an now when we should be telling the whole world about out love you are saying we are just friends,

hai Naina mere jaan aisa mat kahoπŸ’”

ok naughty an nice go get raj hum policewale kissi se nahin darte πŸ˜†

if he is the if's romeo then i am the if's cheif police officer an Naina's true love.

I was thinking Naina when we get married lets adopt sapna,anon and naughty what do you think jaanu

aww...so sweet of u...Naina is gonna be my mom...
~Anji~ thumbnail
awww....sooo sweet...Naina i think from all the ppl that love u kal-el is the sweetest..so i think u should marry him...and that way u guys can adopt me too..coz i am Sapna di's sis...we will be such a happy family... 😍
Naina_Manam thumbnail
No love, no shaadi - but I still can adopt you, Anjali, since you are so nice

Par Sapu Oh NO!! If I adopt her then she'll be with me 24/7 bugging me.. NO!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

No love, no shaadi - but I still can adopt you, Anjali, since you are so nice

Par Sapu Oh NO!! If I adopt her then she'll be with me 24/7 bugging me.. NO!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arre tab to...u will be my mom..I will only respect uπŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

arre tab to...u will be my mom..I will only respect uπŸ˜†

Lols, ok, that's fine as long as you promise not to bug me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

Lols, ok, that's fine as long as you promise not to bug me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

promise?? hmm...I can't promise...coz I forget to keep themπŸ˜†