Hunger kills our Children

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

I've found this terrifying pic of a little poor sick boy...Pls be generous and donate some for poor children around the world.

http://www.fighthunger.org/en/node/2087

Oh my God. I should be thankful to God for giving me soo much. I will start donating, when I start working. It might save alot of people. I encorage everyone to donate and just take a little time out and Thank God for everything that he has given you. Always remeber, don't look at the people above you, look at the people that are below you.
my god this so bad, thank god comic relief is here so we can donate money to help the poor an needy

Very sad... each person's individual effort can help. It is very easy to help out, when buying a bread, you could buy 2 loaves, and give one to the needy, etc... its as easy as that... once a week, or month... its every single person's duty to help a person in need.

oh god i can't see this 😭
dont cry mehu di, that is the reality of the world and its up to us the new generation to ease others suffering

Originally posted by kal-el

dont cry mehu di, that is the reality of the world and its up to us the new generation to ease others suffering

u r right

Have seen this before, but every time I read it I get tears in my eyez😭