•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey,

I have this party coming up after my final board exams, it's a big get together, and the dress code is formals... so the girls are wearing evening dresses... I got this red dress, very plain, with a halter tie up... I got this short jacket to go with it... it's netted type and red in colour...

What colour and type of shoes should I wear? and What accessories? What colour? any advice will help me!

-Sam 😛
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Hey,

I have this party coming up after my final board exams, it's a big get together, and the dress code is formals... so the girls are wearing evening dresses... I got this red dress, very plain, with a halter tie up... I got this short jacket to go with it... it's netted type and red in colour...

What colour and type of shoes should I wear? and What accessories? What colour? any advice will help me!

-Sam 😛

Hey Sam since red's the color you're going with, it'll be better if your red stylish shoes too... I think the best thing to go with the dress would be delicate red long earrings.. That'll look good.

Sorry, I am not that good with parties and stuff. I usually don't decide mine till the last minute. 😳
well go with comfort also , if u r conscious it spoils everything
Oooh... saw this topic late!

Has the party already come and gone?! Hehe!