how to talk to a guy?

BeMyHero4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
okey i lyke this guy
how do i talk to him without actually freaking him out lyke if he doesnt think dat y did i suddenly strted talking to him
i know him frm last year,so did he
cuz he was in my english class but i never talked to him
but dis year he's in my weight room class
i really wanna talk to him cuz i dont want to make da same mistake
but i dont want to talk to him lyke hi,how are u or whts up cuz i think it will freak him out,lol
so wht shuld i doo??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
lol um i am not good at this stuff...but this wut i did when i wanted to talk to this guy who was in all my classes last year but we NEVER talked (didnt like him or nyhting but just wanted to be frenz)..so hes in my social class this year so i was like "hey what time does this class end" n he was like 9:30 or w/e ..then m like omg there are still 25 mins left.i hate this class!(i really do hate that class lol)n guy was like ya me2 the teacher annoys me loll..n thats how i started the convo which lasted for loong.. without freakin him out... n we r frendz now.
so u can say sumthin like that or be like "hey u were in my eng class last year right?"(pretend like u didn't no haha)n start the convo frm there.hope that helps u a bit.Edited by -Pinky- - 17 years ago
umrao_jaan thumbnail
Umm...i'm not good at dis type of things either!!! And really there's no better advice that I can give than to drag him unnoticedly to a convo. Or else u can ask a trusted friend whose pretty ok with him to drag u into a convo when she's talking to him or something. Try that!!!
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

A nice way would be to try to get to do some work with him. That's one of the best ways to get to know someone. Say if u work on a project together. Or if u ask him to get u some book u wanted. So u always have something to talk about.

A VERY easy way is to talk abt how u hate the teacher 😆
BeMyHero4ever thumbnail
lol but i dont hate the teacher cuz it's gym and we dont get projets either cuz its a weight room class
BeMyHero4ever thumbnail
i'm so confused wat to do 😭
Rakaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssweet2414

okey i lyke this guy
how do i talk to him without actually freaking him out lyke if he doesnt think dat y did i suddenly strted talking to him
i know him frm last year,so did he
cuz he was in my english class but i never talked to him
but dis year he's in my weight room class
i really wanna talk to him cuz i dont want to make da same mistake
but i dont want to talk to him lyke hi,how are u or whts up cuz i think it will freak him out,lol
so wht shuld i doo??

ohh thats very simple i know whats ur problem u need practice.. so why dont you start talking to me??? 😃 Dont take me wrong u see im a professional in this field i can help you become a pro like me and then u will neva eva freak the lad again . so whatcha say? 😆

Edited by Rakaan - 17 years ago
Tearðrops thumbnail
You can ask him general questions like Pinky did when she asked when the class ends.
Asking him questions related to the class is probably easier, that way your asking as a classmate. If you said to him 'How are you?' then that would be like you are already friends when you've never spoken.
DesiChocolate thumbnail
First you should check if he has a screen name or not(for AIM, MSN, Yahoo) because you can start talking to him from online..then once u talk to him online easilyy in class u can be like hey whats up nd stuff
😳
And if he doesnt then just be like hey can i borrow a pencil?? and start talking to himm😳😃
Edited by DesiChocolate - 17 years ago
BeMyHero4ever thumbnail
lol but all my friends dont noe him,and it 'll will be wierd if i ask him directly,but u'r right i'll ask for a pencil or pen and keep updating here..