Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa

Shrishti files defamation suit On Kushal

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Shrishti files defamation suit against Kushal Punjabi

Shrishti Behl Arya, the producer of Kabhi Haan Kabhi Na, the show that shut shop in May is all set to sue one of her leads, Kushal Punjabi for defaming her.

Shrishti: 'He has an impressionable mind'

"I have never had any issues with Kushal. I think he has been misguided...and you know I really hope that is the case because I think that the guy is sweet and you know young people have impressionable minds...But what he said is something that is not true and I have to do something about it. I have had no issues with anyone regarding this, you can ask Mihir," says Shrishti who has the popular show, Remix on air.

Rose Audio-Visuals, which is jointly run by the brother-sister duo of Shrishti and Goldie Behl, have had a number of shows that went off air abruptly, Kabhi Haan...was just one of them, but not one actor has ever come out with these allegations --- Kushal's claim of non-payment thus came as a surprise from many quarters.

Kushal: In trouble?

"With Kabhi Haan...only Kushal received a lot of adulation and success came his way only after this show, he became popular, but you know one tends to get carried away with all this," says Shrishti, refusing to talk further on the issue.

Meanwhile, Kushal had accused Shrishti of non-payment for three months and said that he will go to court if he is not paid by 25 July, a claim that Shrishti refutes. Kushal was not available for comment on the issue.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters