this is the Official post against Naina

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

hello guys...

as u know both Raj and Nug love Naina...

now ppl r making a mistake by going and supporting Naina...I know most started supporting the truth...which was me...but now they r supporting Naina...which sucks...

so here is what I have for those who r not supporting me...

Sehrish: *shows Shahid to her* he is urs now...officially urs...but only on one condition thta u will have to come and support me...not Naina

Amanda: *shows John* he can be urs..if u support me

now Star:.pata nahi y u r supporting her yaar...I mean apni sachi dosti ke alava mere paas aapko dene ke liye kuch nahi hai...will u support me plzzzzzzzz? 😭

so come one everyone...plz support me...and let's get Naina married this monthπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Naina...... 😭 😭 look Sapna is bribing me so i have to go on her side cuz i like Shahid a lot...so tell me what 2 do Naina?

Sapu u r sooo evil 😊
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweethoney06

Naina...... 😭 😭 look Sapna is bribing me so i have to go on her side cuz i like Shahid a lot...so tell me what 2 do Naina?

Sapu u r sooo evil 😊

I am not...I am sweet...see i am giving u Shahid...if Anji finds out..she will kill me...but I am still taking the risk...just for uπŸ˜†
sweethoney06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

I am not...I am sweet...see i am giving u Shahid...if Anji finds out..she will kill me...but I am still taking the risk...just for uπŸ˜†

aww how sweet

Naina_Manam thumbnail
How mean Sapnu!!!! You're so mean! 😭😭😭 Another topic about me??  😭

Sapu u r sooo evil 😊

No Sehrish, don't listen to her... She doesn't even Shahid, he met me last night and said he wanted to get married (as I am his best friend πŸ˜†) So I said hey my friend Sehrish loves you so he was like ok so I will convince him if you support me! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

No Sehrish, don't listen to her... She doesn't even Shahid, he met me last night and said he wanted to get married (as I am his best friend πŸ˜†) So I said hey my friend Sehrish loves you so he was like ok so I will convince him if you support me! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Sehrish remember..I showed u Shahid...but Naina didn't...she doesn't have him...he is with me...support me
sweethoney06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

ok Naina i know u won't lie..So Sapu i am going back to Naina's sideπŸ˜ƒ

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Thanks Sehrish!!

Here

THat's when he was looking but turned around when I told him that you love him. 😳
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

u know what u deserve this...go so she gives u a fake Shahid...I ahve the real...but if u r not listening to me...go...and I am sure u will know the truth soon
sweethoney06 thumbnail
haila mein kiya karoon 😭 😭 😭

i am going pagal in this crazyness