Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: sweethoney06

haila mein kiya karoon 😭 😭 😭

i am going pagal in this crazyness

Nahin Sehrish I am saying the truth, he's considers me his best friend and always listens to me.😳

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

hello guys...

as u know both Raj and Nug love Naina...

now ppl r making a mistake by going and supporting Naina...I know most started supporting the truth...which was me...but now they r supporting Naina...which sucks...

so here is what I have for those who r not supporting me...

Sehrish: *shows Shahid to her* he is urs now...officially urs...but only on one condition thta u will have to come and support me...not Naina

Amanda: *shows John* he can be urs..if u support me

now Star:.pata nahi y u r supporting her yaar...I mean apni sachi dosti ke alava mere paas aapko dene ke liye kuch nahi hai...will u support me plzzzzzzzz? 😭

so come one everyone...plz support me...and let's get Naina married this month😆

Sorry sapna..mein bhatak gayi thi😕….i didn't know what I was doing😕….but now I m back to business…..😉😉

Par that doesn't mean I'll support u now😳….coz u haven't given me anything…considering u gave mandy john and sehrish shahid….so I should also get something…….  U know I don't want any guy…but apart from that u could have still given me something at least…..😭

Vaise to even naina hasn't given me anything….damn I was supporting her for free😕😡😆…..but not anymore……😉😆😆

I have decided now…..that I 'll stay neutral in this case n do whatever I wish😉….maybe supporting both the sides😆😆 or maybe bugging all of them😉….hehehehe…😉😆😆

Edited by Star_on_earth - 17 years ago
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

Thanks Sehrish!!

Here

THat's when he was looking but turned around when I told him that you love him. 😳

sapna yeh kya hogaya i thought i told you to keep him locked up in prison properly, damn

we are losing support naina plz mujhse shaadi karlo yeh dekho sirf tere liye meine yeh likha hai

aankhen bandh karke ek chehra nazar aya

woh tumhe ho eh sanam

jise pyar karte dil mein karaar aya

who tumhe ho eh sanam

come on naina i love you

Star_on_earth thumbnail
^ wats up dude??? naina ab tak nahi mani.. 😆 😆 😆 feel really sad for u.. 😳

yaar ye copy kiye hue songs to naina ne bahut sune honge....why dont u write something original this time... 😉 😆
kal-el thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

^ wats up dude??? naina ab tak nahi mani.. 😆 😆 😆 feel really sad for u.. 😳

yaar ye copy kiye hue songs to naina ne bahut sune honge....why dont u write something original this time... 😉 😆

no can do stopped writing poetry months back not gonna start again, i dont have the inspiration

Star_on_earth thumbnail
u cant do this much for naina?? is THIS your true love?? 😆 😆

c'mon take naina as ur inspiration.. 😉 😉
kal-el thumbnail
ok ok will think of something how about

roses are red
violets are blue
sugar is sweet
naina i love you 😆
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Is that all you could write for naina?????? 😕 Isn't that too kidish??? I mean I used to do that in my school…as in
"Roses are red
Violets are blue
Monkeys like u
Should be kept in the zoo….."
That's what I used to write for my frens….hehehehe 😆 😆 😆

Neways…I wouldn't discourage u…… this is awesome yaar…mindblowing…I m sure after reading this naina will surely……. ya surely……. start loving u…
😆 😆
kal-el thumbnail
oh come on its the thought that counts thats what i always heard, besides its the simple things that matter
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

Sorry sapna..mein bhatak gayi thi😕….i didn't know what I was doing😕….but now I m back to business…..😉😉

Par that doesn't mean I'll support u now😳….coz u haven't given me anything…considering u gave mandy john and sehrish shahid….so I should also get something…….  U know I don't want any guy…but apart from that u could have still given me something at least…..😭

Vaise to even naina hasn't given me anything….damn I was supporting her for free😕😡😆…..but not anymore……😉😆😆

I have decided now…..that I 'll stay neutral in this case n do whatever I wish😉….maybe supporting both the sides😆😆 or maybe bugging all of them😉….hehehehe…😉😆😆

hmmm...then what should I give u??? how about my support forever? see when I say that I mean it...but that is only if u always and always support me😳

waise Naina mummy maan gayi ke nahi?