Another boy in Sehrish's life... - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

see Papa...Sehrish is so bad...punish her papa...she even wanted to secretly go on honeymoon...when u and mummu go to ur honeymoonπŸ˜†

and Danny jee...na jaane Sehrish ke zindagi mein kitni ladke the aaj tak...thats y I said another oneπŸ˜†

hmmm i think you are right my laadli sweet beti sapna

Originally posted by kal-el

hmmm i think you are right my laadli sweet beti sapna
aww Papa...baghwan kare ke aapko Naina mummy mil jaye...aap kitne sweet hoπŸ˜†
sapna naina ne mujhse jhoot kaha hai mera dil tora hai uske paas 6 bache hain jo mere nahin hain 😭
Originally posted by kal-el

sapna naina ne mujhse jhoot kaha hai mera dil tora hai uske paas 6 bache hain jo mere nahin hain 😭
yeh to belkul Ekta ke serial ke tarah hogaya... nahi papa...forgive her
Tony is my crush this Sapu is very chalaak 😭 ...

Danny i have no one else except Shahid..and for all u guys who think Shahid is free and single he is not 😑 he is still with.. me

Jess he is really adorable 😳

and Star i still love Shahid a lot 😭
and Daddy ji pehle ap apne laadli beti koo thapar mare than u cme after me cuz u can't find me πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sweethoney06

Tony is my crush this Sapu is very chalaak 😭 ...

Danny i have no one else except Shahid..and for all u guys who think Shahid is free and single he is not 😑 he is still with.. me

Jess he is really adorable 😳

and Star i still love Shahid a lot 😭
and Daddy ji pehle ap apne laadli beti koo thapar mare than u cme after me cuz u can't find me πŸ˜†
yea yea...Sehrish...jhoot mat bolo...didn't u say want to get married to him as soon as u cand so u can go to ur honeymoon soon and that too to a warm place so u see some other cute boys...eww eww...u  will be married bt u still want to flirt with other boys

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

yea yea...Sehrish...jhoot mat bolo...didn't u say want to get married to him as soon as u cand so u can go to ur honeymoon soon and that too to a warm place so u see some other cute boys...eww eww...u  will be married bt u still want to flirt with other boys

well atleast am not like u Sapu...who plans on stealing my shahid when u have sanjay suri,..and a child with john abraham

well atleast am not like u Sapu...who plans on stealing my shahid when u have sanjay suri,..and a child with john abraham

sehrish dear i am a police officer we have database full of people whereever you go i will find you oh so easily

jo bhi ho...at leats John still loves me...its because I am so sweet...what can I do if Shahid loves me...

and come on Sehrish...we know u love Nug πŸ˜‰

really i steady on sehrish i have only just split from naina πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†