Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys an gals,

my parents are away in pakistan an will be coming back soon, i wanna change my style now i am slim again, i would like to wear kurte an jeans, was wondering what you thought does that combo look good or poor an could you post some designson here so i can see what might look good on jeans?

any feeback will be appreciatedπŸ˜ƒ

i think a kurti makes everyone slim..i wear kurtis with a scarf to parties and it looks cute..when you wear a kurti try to keep your hair open or in a little pin!! it looks cute!! πŸ˜‰
I think kurti's look great on jeans. Since you're lost weight, you can go in for short kurtis, that is the one's that are till you mid thigh..or if you wish to look even thinner, then you can opt for long kurtis that are below your knees.

Team the kurti with long erarring...and flat chappas or jodhpuris..and you're off to go :)
err ladies am a guy not girl, umi no pin is gonna make my hair look cute πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kal-el

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sooo sry..i didn't notice that!!!!!!!!!!😳

please forgive me!!!
its ok πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

so if anyone could post some pics of some MALE kurte i would appreciate

πŸ˜† 

ROFL! i know...i was kinda gettin confused with all the "let ur hair out" or "put a pin on" ROFL...gosh, im tryin to imagine a guy doin that...oh  i dont need to imagine...Abhi's already doin it! πŸ˜†

um....i guess kurta with jeans is cool...most guys here dont wear it...since uve gone slimmer...why dont u try those double shirts?? or build up a body and wear sleeveless stuff....

but a white shirt looks the best with jeans! ill post up a pic...

ok...basically i will post up pictures of akshay! πŸ˜†

why dont u pick an actor whose dressin style u admire and copy him? adding ur own touch if u want...
This search link will probs give you some ides: