Connection between BA and aliens 's UFO

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ALiens 's UFo in China

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufn3NpBAOP0&NR

Update for Nov 2004  (New York, USA.)

November 2004 

UFOs in New York

It must have been about 1997 or so. I don't remember the details, just the lasting impression of the occurance.

I was coming back from uptown (the nearest city in our rural area) with my girlfriend at the time, in my car, traveling over a hilltop on a back road – Bowen Road in Randolph, NY. We were just going home to our apartment, nothing special. I was completely sober – no alcohol, no drugs, no prescriptions, nothing. The sky was clear for the most part, and the stars were bright and beautiful.

I noticed some strange lights in the sky and eventually pulled over at a high spot on the hill to see what the heck was going on. Circular objects, white like a lightbulb in the sky, were traveling around out there! There had to be about a dozen at the most that we saw, and individual ones would dart here and there, mostly traveling in oval patterns in the sky. They would stop at times, and then move quickly to another point in the night sky. Their speed and patterns of movement were nothing like I could imagine mankind could make, especially at the apparent distance that they were. They were crisscrossing a section of sky faster than any plane, jet, or rocket we've ever seen could. Leaving no trail, they simply darted to and fro. These were no comets, meteors or airplanes. Their mannerisms spoke of intended, directed movement, but the reasons for such activ

😃

Edited by Pensacola.S_02 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tearðrops thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi Pensacola,
Thanks for the link. I just saw the vid. I don't know what to make of it, it's just like the typical mothership you would expect to see with the shape and the lights round it. It seemed quite close but really tiny, not as big as the one in Koi Mil Gaya 😛
Who knows? 😉