Paranormal

Share your ghostly experiences

Tearðrops thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I've opened a topic where you can add your stories of any ghostly sightings you may have encountered.

If you have seen a spirit/ghost or maybe you have felt the presence of one.

Also post here if you have witnessed mysterious goings on where you think it may have been a ghost.

You can even share experiences of when you thought there was a ghost and it ended up being something pretty silly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peda123 thumbnail

I really like to share my experience with all of u.but i dont want to scared u.if any body have a problem of this post let me know.

this incident happend when i was so little may be 3-4 or 4-5 years old. accuttully i was so little that i completety forgot that incident,somebody disscussing these type of thing recently,at that time i remind this incident.in our house there was steps which goes from top of roof and it was on the back side of the house,i alway goes on roof alone. i goes upstars in regular style but when i had to go down stairs i always feel like i m going to fast.at that time i just thought i m going fast but now i know i m carried by someone or i m flying to downstairs.but its stop when i told my cousin, at that time she was also like my age.i told her to see hoe fast i will go to down stairs.and this was the last time they help me to go down stairs becouse i always throw my self on stairs.last time when i throw my self on stairs i just fell down but on the and of the stairs they cought me.i didnt hurt my self but i was very much scared becouse of fall down.i wonder how i didnt hurt my self becouse there is almost 30 step of stairs.

Edited by peda123 - 17 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail
oh.thanks PEDA123 for sharing your experiences with us.
friend_125 thumbnail
this happened with me a few months ago.iam having a temporary n raw type sleep.so if anyone even touches me,i suddenly get awaked.so,i was sleeping that night,and someone,s hand i felt that touched it me.i suddenly got awaked, but there was no one.and iam damn sure,it was not my imagination,really i felt someone,s touch by hand.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my god,azzy, thx for this post! i'm really curious to read some ghostly experiences, because i've heard a lot about it and seen a lot of those bhoot movies and serials like X-zone, Rooh etc, but as i never experienced( and don't want to 😉 ) i would love read!! 😛

thx peda and friend for sharing ur experiences!! 👏

love,
gracella
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh wow nice topic
luv 2 hear more
un4nately i dun have ne stories
friend_125 thumbnail
i have many spiritual experiences.but one exp. is like that,if i,ll share it with u guys then definetely u all will think that iam fooling u all.so i share only those of mine experiences, by listening to which u all may not think so.if anyone wanna ask some question to me,then fell free to ask.
peda123 thumbnail
hi friend_125,i not telling you that you r wrong about your experiences but when i was pregnent i had a same experience everytime when i was in sleep.thats why i would like to know your other experience.if you dont wanna share to every body you can pm me. i really wanna know.
friend_125 thumbnail
hello peda123!
        what,s your name n where are you from?iam a female iam of 22years. this is my worst and most horrible experience that iam telling you.
        this happened with me about 2years before.i was just lying on my bed at night.i was not sleeping,only lying.it was about 2pm at night.it was dark in my room,but the night bulb was on.so it was not totally invisible.i was able to see everything nicely.
      suddenly,at right side of my bed,a women appeared suddenly.i really saw a woman wearing full white clothes was standing at my right side of bed,and very near to me.you wont beleive,the moment i saw that women,i was totally freezed,i mean i was not able to even move my hands and legs n my whole body and also i was not able to shout for help.my voice only stopped.i was not able to speak a word after seeing that women.
       and i was feeling as if my breath is being taken away,from inside i was feeling so tired as if i was without breathing for 5-10mins.then that women dissapeared automatically.and that whole night i was sitting on my bed with all the tubelights on and i was taking the name of god that whole night.
        it was my worst experience i ever had,after that incident i was not able to sleep fully n nicely for about 2-3months.this incident happened with me before 2 years.
friend_125 thumbnail
PEDA_123,
            i also would like to know more of your incidents.plz tell if you can.and if you want to share.