Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friend_125 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
if anyone wanna ask me some question about or related to me incidents,then you can ask.
peda123 thumbnail
Hi FRIEND im female.my age is 25 and i m from india.sorry i cant tell you my name.your experience is really horrible.i just wanna know that, you see that spirit once or you had any other encouter with that type of things.if you had many encouter of that type things then you dont have to be affraid that type of things.may be you have power to see them.i know its easy to tell.but i belive thay will never harm u.i had always a good expierence.i never affraid of that type of things. its not only that i had encounter with spirits.
once i feel very attaract to some house and after some time i got to know that there is some thing.its not only 1 time taht i have come to know but i have2-3 experince like that.
friend_125 thumbnail
PEDA_123,
        actually i dont think that i,ve any power to see the spirits.you know that why this happen that some ppl came to see the spirits many times,and the same spirit they see everytime.
     everytime i see that women only.it may be that i may be having any preivious birth relation with that women.thats why i saw her only everytime.not any other spirits.even in my horible dreams that women only i see everytime.and in reality i saw her once.i told you that night incident.
friend_125 thumbnail
sometimes i feel that things go wrong with me.i mean at night i heared 2-3times the sound of PAYAL.and my sister also sleep in my room only.but she dont saw any such thing,but once she also told that at night she got very scared as she heard some sound of PAYAL.
friend_125 thumbnail
its ok peda_123 if you dont want to tell your name to anyone.as i also dont feel much safe in telling my name.
so without knowing each others name also we can talk nicely to each other by our ID name.its fine.
peda123 thumbnail
you dont have to be affraid of this spirits.she didn't harm u.i think she is a fan of yours.my sister had a same case that yours.i dont know whats my sister exprience she never told me in detail.once she told me that spirit is never harmed and treated her like a doughter.i dont know how my sister handle this type of situation.if this womens spirits never harm you then there is nothing to be affraid.if you saw her again just relax and ignore her. dont give any attation to her.take her like she is the part of your life.my sister has a normal life.if you can take control yourself,it will be good for u.
-Pinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: friend_125

hello peda123!
        what,s your name n where are you from?iam a female iam of 22years. this is my worst and most horrible experience that iam telling you.
        this happened with me about 2years before.i was just lying on my bed at night.i was not sleeping,only lying.it was about 2pm at night.it was dark in my room,but the night bulb was on.so it was not totally invisible.i was able to see everything nicely.
      suddenly,at right side of my bed,a women appeared suddenly.i really saw a woman wearing full white clothes was standing at my right side of bed,and very near to me.you wont beleive,the moment i saw that women,i was totally freezed,i mean i was not able to even move my hands and legs n my whole body and also i was not able to shout for help.my voice only stopped.i was not able to speak a word after seeing that women.
       and i was feeling as if my breath is being taken away,from inside i was feeling so tired as if i was without breathing for 5-10mins.then that women dissapeared automatically.and that whole night i was sitting on my bed with all the tubelights on and i was taking the name of god that whole night.
        it was my worst experience i ever had,after that incident i was not able to sleep fully n nicely for about 2-3months.this incident happened with me before 2 years.

😲 oh my god that sounds scary
friend_125 thumbnail
ya peda_123,
             iam trying not to get scared of such things.n slowly slowly iam geting used to it.
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
oh wow, ive never had any of these eperiences. but wow, i would hvae been soo scared if that had happened to me. i hope more people post some of their expreiences

nice topic! 👏
lotty thumbnail
OMG scary experiences
thank god i didnt had it
and may god neva have it