Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peda123 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This incedent which i m going to tell you is not mine but its my brothers.he always said to everybody that he saw a woman spirit in my bedroom.when he was like 6-7 years old. i believed him becouse now he is 27,if there isnt any light in my room he will never go there 😆 😆 😆 .but i never saw anything in my room.i always sleept alone in bedroom but i m never affraid of any thing.
friend_125 thumbnail
peda,
        i wanna tell 1thing according to my experience.
when i saw that woman spirit about which i told u earlier posts. it was dark in room when i sw her. and i read and heard from many that spirits and such tpye of things appear in dark only as they dont go in light n especially in daytime.
thats why scaredness is at night only and such tpye of incidents happens at night101%.
peda123 thumbnail
Hi friend_125.yeah i agree with u.i really think these type of things never apear in daylight.but they r always here with us all the time.
friend_125 thumbnail
ya peda.we cant see them but spirits and all can see us all the time.
Bhanu000 thumbnail
I once thought i saw a ghost, we own a shop and one day i was alone and suddenly the fridge door opened and shut all by its self. i was so freaked out. it turns out it was my dad in the chiller closing the chiller door and the wind made the door open.
i was pretty crestfallen when i found out it wasnt a ghost ðŸ˜­ 😭 😭

Do you think that the people we see out of the corner of our eyes whenwe are alone but when we look again there's no one there ghosts???
Edited by Bhanu000 - 16 years ago
peda123 thumbnail
(people we see out of the corner of our eyes when we are alone)i thinks sometime it's real but somtime its only our imagenetion. Edited by peda123 - 16 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail
yeah sometimes its imagination but sonetimes its also reality...
lotty thumbnail
ya and sometime its reality but v think that its just our imagination
friend_125 thumbnail
exactly...one has to be witty in finding out the reality or real between imagination n reality.
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys, wow your incidents really freak me out!

I have never seen a ghost but I do beleive in them.
I heard my mom tell my aunt an incident she had

Ok, my mom was lying down in the bed and was about to go to sleep, but then she felt someone sitting on her. My mom couldn't breath at all and she said she could feel the bed shaking. She tried to yell but she said it felt like someone was covering her mouth. So, she kept saying god's name and then suddenly the bed stopped shaking and she could breath again.

This really freaked me out.