Opportunity to advertise your story!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Well, I see many awesome stories here and as Misty suggested, I think you all will be interested in it.

We are giving you all an opportunity to advertise your stories in the Newsletter.  We'll have an Ad of one story every newsletter and we'll rotate.

This way your stories, Tales Corner, and GD sections in general will get exposure!  I am sure you wouldn't like to miss this opportunity, now would you?

We'll have the Ads in the Newsletter in the same order they are posted in the thread so hurry up! do post your Ads in this thread itself.

Your Advertisement needs to be linked back to the first part of your story.  If members get interested, they can always check our Archives for more parts.

IMP: The Advertisement should not exceed 160 width X 120 height Px size.

Do post it here in the thread itself.  If you have any questions, post here or PM me.

Here's an example of how it could be (Thanks Misty for letting me use yours!)

😳 😳 hey nice idea!!! ill give u mine by tomorrow... 😳 😳
KOOOLLL!!!! But the fact is I'm totally bad at making advertisements with graphics!! Anyways will be requesting Ysh r CC and editting this post by Monday!!!
Great, and of course you can ask anyone on IF to make an ad for you.
Posted: 16 years ago

For the next newsletter, all ads must be posted here by the 10th of May.

Regards,

Newsletter Team!
Hey cool idea! All writers can get up to advertising now! Looking forward to reading the newsletter now! 😛

Ahem, and before you didn't??? 😲 Stay away from that section, khushi and priya di after saying that!!! 😆 😆 😆
Wow..sounds great..i love to write fictions, in fact i have written quite a bit of Romantic stories. But advertising 'em is kinda scary, i'm afraid people might laugh at me, 😭
I'm just an amateur u know....

All of us are, that's no reason why people shouldn't read it... We'll help you make it better, maybe!!! And no point posting if you don't want people to read it!