anyone applied 4 Bsc in health&nutrition

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
  hey guysss!!!!!!!
                                has anyone applied for Bsc course in health and nutrition or food and nutrition or has already got the qualification..or has some experience working as a nutritionist or dietican........... if u have then please tell me about it....i wanna know wot exactly they do.......
I will be doing BTEC Vocational courses in Business in near future that will lead me directly to employment. 😊

sorry about you.........

CHeers 😊
oh i c!

but do u live in U.k or bangladesh..

Originally posted by Pensacola.S_02

I will be doing BTEC Vocational courses in Business in near future that will lead me directly to employment. 😊

sorry about you.........

CHeers 😊

i dont get this post..😕 how is this related? 😊

lol... 😆 i know.... 😕 ...but i guess she wanted to tell wot she wanted to do.. 😃
I am taking a course in health and nurtition right now for my degree in health science and what we are learning right now is eating healthy, physical activity...i guess career choices in nurtition would be dietician, trainer...etc

Originally posted by lilyrose

I am taking a course in health and nurtition right now for my degree in health science and what we are learning right now is eating healthy, physical activity...i guess career choices in nurtition would be dietician, trainer...etc

hmmm great fizz!! u can give me advice!! i'm the most unfit person! 😆

hey holdon! i think my frend is doin health science and she wants to become a dietician i think!

oh, man, she has to study biology, chemistry....a LOT of science and a LOT of memorisin body parts and observing dead bodies....*shudders*

😳😆
Originally posted by bewafa

hmmm great fizz!! u can give me advice!! i'm the most unfit person! 😆

hey holdon! i think my frend is doin health science and she wants to become a dietician i think!

oh, man, she has to study biology, chemistry....a LOT of science and a LOT of memorisin body parts and observing dead bodies....*shudders*

lol😆....hey jaanu...dont lie...😳.... i have seen ur pic.....and ur the most fit person on I.F😆...i know i have to...but i lyke science 😳

Originally posted by lilyrose

Wow....reallly....... i know or u cud become a nutrtion as well.. thts great... i think i will enjoy this course..