teenage spots and stress spots

Posted: 17 years ago
hey im 15 nearly 16 i had teenage spots and i used some cream to get rid of them and they wetn but iv got sum back on my face and i dont know what to do i keep putting cream on also ..i have akney . and its really really annoying i dont ahve a clue where these spots have come from .. my mum says its the kidn of food i eat ..what should i do ha sanyone got any idea ..im sick of using creams ..!! i havnt got alot now but i would still want to ask if anyone ahs any answers about how i could get rid of the ones i still have Edited by johnandbipasha - 17 years ago
Well... drinking lots of water and eating less of the oily and spicy food and more of things like fruit & salad should hopefully make a difference. Pure orange juice is good too... You wash your face in the morning anyway but you should wash it before going to bed too...

Originally posted by rukhaya

This link has got some info on acne:

http://hcd2.bupa.co.uk/fact_sheets/Mosby_factsheets/acne.htm l

thanks alot :) im very grateful :)

Originally posted by johnandbipasha

thanks alot :) im very grateful :)

No problem 😊

Your skin probably lacks vitamins that your body needs there fore you are getting those spots. Eat vitamins and drink lots of water.

Also take of your diet. Like rukhaya said, eat less oily food. You will notice the difference. 😊
actually i was readin a couple of articles a couple of months ago and they were going on about how oily food doesnt readlly affect it as much.

but better to be safe than sorry, eat less oily foods...just drink lots of water...and NO make-up! as that blocks pores and wash ur face regularly with a cleanser....we have Clean and Clear over here...so use a popular acne brand

im sayin this from heard of things, coz i didnt get acne...

some ppl go on the pill to get rid of acne...but my advice is not to...as the pill has other side effects

and keep ur cool....my friend had a bad problem with acne....and shes in 2nd yr uni now and her skin is spotless! so patience is the key! and it took her longer coz she applied make-up too! Edited by bewafa - 17 years ago
i think the best thing is to leave ur skin alone! Dont use any products on it cz u dnt no hw ur skin will react.. especially nt new products!

hav herd water helps alott! n improving ur diet 😃 n also cut down on any makeup u wer.. if u do 😳 x
hmm yeh bt the only make up i wear is mascara and probz eyeshadow n eyeliner n i dnt thnk that really effects it but thanks alot anyway guys :)
heyy!! i jst remembered.. i use ayur cleansing milk on my face.. n it keeps my skin clear.. im nt sure if its jst my skin type.. cz its jst normal.. nt oily or dry.. bt it makes my skin feel cleaner..

it opens ur pores and gets rid of dirt and oil.. so it may help wit spots... 😃 u jst put some on a cotton pad n wipe it all over ur face to get rid of the dirt.. afterwards i put a moisturiser on.. bt thts nt necessary 😃

hope tht helps! x