Suggestions / Comments

Tie-Breaker Banner: CLOSED

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Everyone!

Here are the banners made by our very talented members. Please vote for the one you like best. The last day for voting shall be on March 21, 2007.

We received one banner late. SO, I MADE SURE TO INCLUDE IT HERE.

Please take note of the guidelines:

1.      You are only allowed to vote for one (1) banner. If you vote for two or more banners, your votes will not be counted.

2.      Specify the banner number of your choice.

3.      The names of the members who made the banners will not be given until the contest ends. This is to ensure a fair voting process.

4.      Those who made the banners are allowed to vote for any banner of their choice, excluding the ones they made.

5.      When choosing the banner, please take note of the following:

-          It should be clear, clean, creative, and unique.

6.      Do not create multiple IDs to vote. It is against IF rules. Cheating on votes is strictly prohibited. If found cheating, the banner would be disqualified.

7.      Do not advertise the banners in any way (PM, signature, etc.). It shall constitute a ground for disqualification.

The Banners:

Banner 1

Banner 2

Banner 3 (Missed Banner)

If you can't see any of the banners, please send me (Belle1989) a PM. And if you have submitted a banner and it does not appear above, please let me know right away.

To cast your votes, post a reply under this topic simply by specifying the banner number of your choice. Do not PM your votes to me. They shall not be counted.

I-F Development Team

P.S. Thanks to TiNa58 for the writeup. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
i vote for #1