Advice Corner

Discussion Of The Week #1 - Page 2

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
arre...love is always confusing...so we always need help from others...and usually when they gave us advice...we don't listen to them...don't know y we do this...but we always do it...we ask for advice...but don't do what we r asked to do 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

See love mein kitni pblms hai…thank god!! I never fell in love…otherwise I wud have surely gone mad… 😕

Ya as for all these love pblms…I think its b'coz when u fall in love…ur heart says something n ur mind says something else….its like ur heart wants to be with that person ..talk to him/her…say this..that….n pata nahi kya kya…but ur mind stops u…what if the other person doesn't like it..what if he/she says this/that..what if they don't feel the same way as u…. these feelings can really scare u… 🤢

So ultimately the person in love 😳 will be confused n wants to know from others who might be experienced in this.. or others who r not..so that they can give a general opinion as to what should be right in such a situation…

Btw..i agree wid u azzy…well said!! 👏

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

The truth is, whatever advice you ask, you're hoping someone will say the thing you want them to say, and you'll agree with them. You just want to reassure yourself. In the case of a relationship, you have this feeling even more!

What if you like a guy, he asks you out and you want to say yes. Say you ask 2 friends, one says to say yes, another to say no (coz he's a very bad boy). Who would you agree with? 😆

But overall love is a thing you need more advice on... and you can't just talk to ANYONE, or find a solution in a book or the internet (like you can for some other things...)

Advice zindabad!
umrao_jaan thumbnail

GR8 topic!!!!😛😛

I think that it is due to the fact that, however much we try not to reveal it, boys are a MAJOR part of our life. It is a very deep biological truth and as most of us IF members are girls in our teens-the attraction is evident.

Talking about why most of the topics over here are about love-I feel that is because LOVE is a thing which all of us feel very confused about and not totally comfortable discussing in real life-even with our very best friends. Internet Forums, I think, allow more freedom and comfort. We do not know the people we are asking for advice personally and have no fear of being judged harshly. Plus there's the assuarance that the people who offer to help have no predjudice against us in life and will be fair and kind in their advice. For example no one will blame us for anything stupid we do-instead it will be a comfortable"awwwww...."

That is, I feel the reason why Advice Corner is so flooded with topics on love and relationship. If it was a school problem we have our friends and parents, if it was a friends problem we have our parents...but love? That's a crux!

That's my say!!!

cool_pooja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DesiChocolate

Why do most of us need advice in love/crushes?

We need advice because this is our age to have crushes, to fall in love. We are all knew to this world and we dont know what to do when we are caught in the situation. Love makes u have goosebumps in the stomach and makes u forget the reality. At that time you need advice. Right now, atleast in the lives of teenager the most important aspect of their life is "Boys". C'mon u can love them, u can hate them, but u cant live without them.😉

-Pinky- thumbnail
welll because its complicated..the whole love crush thing is so complicated ..u neva no wut to do also..u don't wanna make a fool out of urself in front of the guy u like..u know ...so u need to no wut to do..so u ask for help n yeah thats y half of the topics here r about love/crush 😃 and not to mention most of the ppl here r in their teens so its very normal..
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great topic princess Jii 😃

i think we need advice because at our age..crushes happen alot..and no one knows what to do...and like Sam said...you want people to say what you wanna hear...and if people say no, you're just likle "oo what do they know?"

Jayda_Carmon thumbnail
Omg, I totally agree with pretty much everything that was said. I hate having crushes and not being able to talk to anyone about it because I'm not sure my self if I like the person or not, and saying that I might kind of makes it definite.

I mean, sure my mom's always there, but that's a little odd. And weird. I mean if you have that kind of relationship with your parents, it wouldn't be, but my mom isn't too keen about the whole dating thing. When ever I've tried to talk to her about something to do with a boy she just says 'Ahh, your too young' so it doesn't really work for me.

I find that it really works to ask your guy friends for advice. As long as they aren't best buds with the guy you like... then it might not work.

--JayJay--