Deception - A Sinister Betrayal...INFO!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Deception - A Sinister Betrayal ...... Do Not Believe What You See....?

Some of you may have read the first chapter of  "Untitled Story", some of you haven't as of yet.

Those of you that have, will know the story as "Untitled Story", but to make the story more interesting, I have given it a new title now.

The story will be known as "Deception - A Sinister Betrayal" and will be re-posted in Tales Corner real soon.

For those of you who don't know about the story, I can only tell you this, that the story will be a thriller/murder mystery, with plenty of shocking twists and also don't worry about the pace of the story, because I will try my very best not to drag the story too much.

Plus in this story there's gonna be -:

High Drama
Action
Comedy
Friendship
Love (Also 1 Love Triangle)

One person will go to prison for a murder. All evidence will be against them, including the victim, who dies. There won't be a double role or anything. But the question will be whether or not that person comitted the crime or not.

I haven't actually written the ending yet. I have a brief idea about what will happen. However in the last chapter there will be a leap..... its not going to be your typical Ekta leap, so it won't be like years leap, it will be a small leap. I think this leap will be neccesary for the ending of the story.

Some of the cast members will be from dramas and movies and some will be just made up.

So just to name a few -:

Sean...... Me
Amanda (Sean's sister)..... Shweta Tiwari
Nisha.... (One of Sean's best friends) Nisha Sareen

Will tell you about others soon, haven't got time now.

But I can tell you, that the following, will be playing some parts in the story.... don't worry they won't be like small roles. You'll get to see plenty of them, in the story.

Others-:

Natassha a.k.a Anita (One Of Amanda's best friends)
Kajol
(One Of Amanda's best friends)
Pallavi Kulkarni (One Of Amanda's best friends/Lawyer)
Priyanka Chopra (One of Sean's best friends)
Shilpa Sakhlani (One Of Amanda's best friends)
Aishwarya Rai (One Of Amanda's best friends)
Neha Bamb (Natassha/Anita's sister and one of Rebecca's friends)

Salil Ankola (Head Of Police)
Pulkit
(One of Sean's best friends)
Arjun Rampal (Loves Amanda)
Iqbal Khan (New Recruit - Very Clever - Police)
John Abraham
(One of Sean's best friends)
Sachin Sharma (One of Sean's best friends)
Chetan Hansraj (Police)

There are still more to come....... hehehehehehehehehehe 😆

Edited by Sujalthegreat - 16 years ago
P.S.

Let me know what you think of the cast so far.......
cast seems kool 😛 goin to read first chappy now 😉
btw who is nisha sareen? n im nt too sure of sachin sharma either..i kno d rest 😃n ive herd of pallavi kulkarni bt forgot hw she looks 😃
Originally posted by coolniyu

btw who is nisha sareen? n im nt too sure of sachin sharma either..i kno d rest 😃n ive herd of pallavi kulkarni bt forgot hw she looks 😃

Nisha Sareen was in dramas such as kavayanjali (Disha) and k.street pali hill (Dweep)

Sachin Sharma, was in dramas such as Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Krishna), K.Street (Vansh) and Vaidehi (Aryan)

Pallavi Kulkarni was in dramas such as Kehta Hai Dil (Karishma/Naina) and  Vaidehi (Vaidehi)
ooo nice..i am glad u have a title now..good job!!!
i have read the story before, i really liked it. so now u have title . its a good one.
good job Sajid...its much better now...with the title and cast 👏

I've read the first chapter of Untitled Story and I thought it was pretty good though a bit confusing.

Your info in this post makes it more clear but I think you will have to develope the characters further.

The cast seems pretty interesting-a world full of beautiful people! I'm looking forward to reading the story!!! It would bew pretty good if it has heaps of suspence and high action.

Edited by umrao_jaan - 17 years ago