Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanteek thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Bhavana- Lingusamy is this week. I donno how to upload in the computer, sorry about that πŸ˜• . But I will give the update and try to upload some pictures.
joel777 thumbnail
ok...No problem Serial...thanks a lot...we appreciate that...please explain us in detail about Bhavana ok...pleaseeeeee...and i heard Jayam Ravi tell something about her...so that also...ok...what he told about her....once again Thank u soooo much in advance....
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: joel777

ok...No problem Serial...thanks a lot...we appreciate that...please explain us in detail about Bhavana ok...pleaseeeeee...and i heard Jayam Ravi tell something about her...so that also...ok...what he told about her....once again Thank u soooo much in advance....

Joel, I think he is going to tell how bubbly she is on the set as a non-stop radio πŸ˜†, coz he has said that on his live chat on suntv earlier.

Thanks Serial for the info, looking forward to read about thatπŸ˜ƒ

joel777 thumbnail
On live-chat on sunt-tv...oh when was it....i did'nt even heard about it....what else he told about her...i read in Orkut that they r in love...but there families r not happy i think...Do u have that program recorded Meli???
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: joel777

On live-chat on sunt-tv...oh when was it....i did'nt even heard about it....what else he told about her...i read in Orkut that they r in love...but there families r not happy i think...Do u have that program recorded Meli???

They had a live chat/talk with him on Suntv when his movie Deeppavali was released and he talked with the viewers and fans. All of his fans called him up, and one of them was Bhavana as a surprise. Anandha kannan wanted him to talk about his co actress and he refused on a democratic way, but he mentioned Bhavana as a very bubbly and jolly type who never stops to talk. πŸ˜†

I havent recorded that programme so sorry.😳

I

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Meli..plz tel wht bhavana tel jayam ravi on sum tv chat?
i think on koffee with anu Bhavana said wht she wants 2 4get is her luv.she openly said she has more chemistry with Ravi than others.is he her luv?
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wah, ravi & bhavana in love? that's news for me. usually ravi steers clear of all these nonsensical love link ups.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haiz.. things you want never happen, i guess now there's even less chance of ravi & sada getting together.😭😭 go to bharath, bhavana!! you share the best chemistry with him, not ravi.πŸ˜‰

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
did any1 outside india c the epi where bhavana appeared?
Aanteek thumbnail
ya, I have recorded. I will give full update later today. sorry for delay.
joel777 thumbnail
Please Can u pleaseeee upload in youtube or anywhere ...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee....give us the update also in detail....thank u sooooooooooooooo much.....