Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanteek thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
You are welcome Joel. Actually Meli cleared that "Illam Puyal". "Intha Kundu Ponnu ..." means this fat girl is not coming...
Coming to your question, I think they are just friends... But she said best chemistry is only with Ravi... Lingu also approved that... donno if its little over friendship... 😃
joel777 thumbnail
Thanks Serial.....& Meli...
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the detailed update serial. good job!👏👏

hehe! this bhavana reminds me a lot of myself. a non stop chatterbox. lols! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! kerala tsunami?? that was too good!🤣🤣🤣 awww.. she picked ravi over bharath? sad…😭😭

I'm glad lingusamy chose meera as a good heroine instead of bhavana or trisha. bhavana is too new to be seasoned though she is a good actress. and trisha is HOPELESS with a capital everything.🤣🤣 looks like a fun interview! I hope someone uploads it on youtube so I can watch it.😊

and ravi has no right to comment on bhavana's weight cos he himself isn't that fit anymore. he looked really heavy in 'Something Something' & in 'Deepavali' too. i think bhavana is fine the way she is.😊

look at jo, she's a successful actress who has won so many hearts despite being heavy. where's the fun in being a stick? i think women who have some meat on them look good.😊 even sada needs to gain some weight. she's too thin.😆😆

madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Serial,

That was a good one, you actualy took the pain to write down the whole interview. It was nice to read about Bhavana and Lingu. I liked all od lingu's movies. Did you guys watch asatha povathu Yaaru last weekend. The lingu guy is not bad looking at all...SJ surya hero agarappa....nichiyama Lingu can give it a try...donno his age though!

Thanks serial
Madhu
Aanteek thumbnail
You are welcome Madhu. I am very glad that you also enjoyed. Lingu is goodlooking, like you said, if SJSurya can be a hero, defintely Lingu. I think he should be in his late 30s I guess. He was also kind of serious about it and maybe he will take hero avatar very soon.
joel777 thumbnail
Serial , when u r posting the pictures...try to post the Ravi (speaking) also..please....
joel777 thumbnail
Serial....when u get time please post the photos...
Aanteek thumbnail
i have pictures in my PC. please somebody help me with that...
Aanteek thumbnail
can anyone help me guide to upload pictures here? I really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh...sure Serial. just wait a few minutes..i will send u a PM soon.