Sher O Shayri

Poet of the week...

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

hello guys...

here is Poet of the week...

start bugging this person as much as u can...coz she is too sweet to get bugged😆...She used to be a viewbie...but now is a Moderator...has become my friend...and bugs ppl a lot...

She does seem innocent at first...par baap re...she is very very....oops I am not supposed to say it...warna I will get killed...let's pretend that she is sweet and is like and angel

She is our one and only....

(Sam) Naughty_n_nice

Come on guys....start posting all ur questions for her...and don't forget to ask her about her new love...I won't say anything else about it...coz she will kill me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats Sam !!Let me think of some really tough questions!! *evil giggle*
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Sapna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗 Love you loads!!!!!!!! 😆😆

So, Sam dear, ab aya na oont pahad ke neeche! 😛 Now, my turn to grill you, just wait and watch! 😆

Ok, me back with my questions, see Sam thanks to Sapu, I get to grill you here only so won't grill you at HP. See I am nice 😳😆

Why are you so naughty?

Why do like to bug me?

Who is your best friend on IF?

What are your hobbies?

Do you have any pets?

How many siblings do you have?

What is your favorite sport?

In your part-time, what do you do if you can't be on IF?

What is your basic goal in life?

What is your life's motto?

Okay, now the funniest questions ever!!! 😆😆

Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush?

You have a project due tomorrow, do you use tape or glue?

If you had a choice to be a unicorn or mermaid which would it be?

What/who do you think of last before you go to sleep? (Anyone from IF? 😉)

AC or fan?

Do you like curly or straight hair?

Which subject is worse, English or Math?

What's one thing you really want to do this very moment? (Besides killing me, of course! 😆😛)

CD player or iPOD

Would you rather spin upside down going 30 miles or drop 400 ft. into water? 😆

Have you ever gone ice skating?

If you were put in a room with nothing except one thing, what/who would it be?

Is it always easy finding your remote every time you want to watch TV?

You got a essay due, you either can type or write in pen, which will it be?

Describe yourself using three words.

Do you look forward to Valentines day?

What is the perfect Valentine evening date for you?

Oh, oh, last one: Do you want me to ask you more questions?!

More coming later on 😆

have fun! 😛
Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago
amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Cheliji for the post! 👏

Congratulations Sam for being the SOS Section's first poet of the week in history!!!!👏 👏 👏 Since I don't know you so well, I will start my question easy and simple:

What makes you so naughty?

What makes you so nice?

(Examples and special events included in your answer would be greatly appreciated 😉)

Enjoy your week as our first ever bakri! 😉 😆

Cheers,

Anjali
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

😡 Sapna U devil, u evilt thing!!! 😡 😡 😡 As it is, I'm dying in the HP forum, marwaegi mujhe!!! 😭 Accha, atleast don't tell anyone or publicize it ok? 😳

Ahem, Naina... Ur so mean I thought u were kind and nice

Thanx Angel_wings! What's ur name? 😛 😛
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

Sapna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗 Love you loads!!!!!!!! 😆😆 Whatever happened to "Sapna is evil... don't worry"?????

So, Sam dear, ab aya na oont pahad ke neeche! 😛 Now, my turn to grill you, just wait and watch! 😆 Mummmmmyyyyy!!! 😭😭

Ok, me back with my questions, see Sam thanks to Sapu, I get to grill you here only so won't grill you at HP. See I am nice 😳😆 Very nice... sooooo nice.!

Why are you so naughty? I was born naughty... and lol I'm always ready for a prank... you'll know darling dear..... very soon!

Why do like to bug me? Ur sooo cute! But I think it's becoz u post in green. 😆

Who is your best friend on IF? Nutz, Khair, Khushi, Manshi, ALia, Mahak, Ysh, Niyu, Jas, etc.... (I would put urs n Sappu's names, but u'll are so mean!!!)

What are your hobbies? Reading books!!! I love to read! And the computer is my home, lol.

Do you have any pets? Nope

How many siblings do you have? Zero! Don't rub it in

What is your favorite sport? Football!!! I'm a fanatic! And i like to play TT too....

In your part-time, what do you do if you can't be on IF? Read a book, watch TV 😃

What is your basic goal in life? To be a good human being inspite of everything.

What is your life's motto? To survive!

Okay, now the funniest questions ever!!! 😆😆

Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush? I don't comb my hair, I'm bald 😳

You have a project due tomorrow, do you use tape or glue? Ei? I'll have to write it first re!

If you had a choice to be a unicorn or mermaid which would it be? Mermaid... so pretty pretty!

What/who do you think of last before you go to sleep? (Anyone from IF? 😉) Actually... yeah, I was thinking of Sapna, coz she PMed me before I left... at 1:30 am :p

AC or fan? Ac!!! Y not?

Do you like curly or straight hair? I have straight hair, so by the rules of life, I like curly hair!

Which subject is worse, English or Math? Both are good, but english perhaps?

What's one thing you really want to do this very moment? (Besides killing me, of course! 😆😛) U read my mind Ummm, I want to talk to Khushi!

CD player or iPOD I hate iPods... so CD player

Would you rather spin upside down going 30 miles or drop 400 ft. into water? 😆 400 feet into water, please...

Have you ever gone ice skating? Noooooooooo 😭😭😭 Ur making me feel so bad, money!

If you were put in a room with nothing except one thing, what/who would it be? From IF... ummmm, one of my best friends... Normally, my dad... a thing? My mp3 player 😛

Is it always easy finding your remote every time you want to watch TV? No!!! It is never ever there!!! I search and i search and my Hannah Montana always starts! By god's grace if i find the stupid remote, i would have forgotten the channel number... aaaaa!!!

You got a essay due, you either can type or write in pen, which will it be? Type it! I'm faster at typing, thanx to IF....

Describe yourself using three words. Naughty, nice and Oh-so sweet!

Do you look forward to Valentines day? It's gone... and lol, no one remembers VD, so never mind! (I still haven't got my gift!)

What is the perfect Valentine evening date for you? Let's go play footbal!!!

Oh, oh, last one: Do you want me to ask you more questions?! Absolutely not!!! I'm guessing you know that I can take revenge any second I want, right? 😃

More coming later on 😆 Yeah, think abt it!

have fun! 😛 Ahem ahem, I shall ignore that comment :p I was so sweet to u yesterday!!!

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Originally posted by: amisra

Thanks Cheliji for the post! 👏

Congratulations Sam for being the SOS Section's first poet of the week in history!!!!👏 👏 👏 Since I don't know you so well, I will start my question easy and simple:  Thanx Anjali!!! I've read ur poems! They're beautiful!!! 🤗

What makes you so naughty? Ahem, I was born that way, kya karoon??? Umm incident? Lol, about too many!!! Hehe, I hate sapna, and I'll willling to fight against her, and ooooh, I'm stealing her husbands... naughty enuf?

What makes you so nice? I was born nice too!!! See, ask Naina how nice i am... I was so sweet to her yesterday, I showed her my siggy n all!!! How much sweeter can i get ... huh Anjali?

(Examples and special events included in your answer would be greatly appreciated 😉)

Enjoy your week as our first ever bakri! 😉 😆 Yes, that would be the purfekt word!

Cheers,

Anjali

umrao_jaan thumbnail
Saaammmmmmmm......................

Tears of pity......

No, rather tears of merriment.....

YAY!!!! TWO grillings in a WEEK!!!!! Couldn't be BETTER!!!!!

TRAAAALAAAALAAAAAAAAAA

So my quessies go onnnn.......
(I got this idea from some post down the way and it seemed so desirable so i decided to copy!!! 😉 )
Define with a reference to someone...
Murder
Hate
Bugging
Love
Desire
Friendship
Pagal
Wish
Kindness
Madhatter
BRAT
What would you sayyyy if....
Jennifer Aniston called you KooKoo?
SRK declare on his knees that he LOVVEESSSS you???
Kareena called you Chukti Sammy?
Emma Watson called you CC?
Tom Felton declares that you are his dream girl???

Should dissappear now!! I've been pretty merciful yaar!!!!

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Originally posted by: NUTCRACKER

Saaammmmmmmm......................

Tears of pity......

No, rather tears of merriment..... Ur gonna be crying soon, darling... very sson... but let's not go into the violent aspects now.... :p

YAY!!!! TWO grillings in a WEEK!!!!! Couldn't be BETTER!!!!! U think so, darling??? Sugar pie, honey drops, U ask me if u can help me as I'm busy and post questions? Toodle dum... Scholar kid...!

TRAAAALAAAALAAAAAAAAAA Yeah yeah... We'll see...

So my quessies go onnnn....... Whatever.. boo!
(I got this idea from some post down the way and it seemed so desirable so i decided to copy!!! 😉 ) CC! Copy Cat!
Define with a reference to someone...
Murder Haha, easy. Sapna
Hate Sapna!
Bugging SAPNA! (omg, were these made for her?)
Love Ahem ahem
Desire Natz (desire to kill!)
Friendship khair n Natz :$
Pagal Khair!!!
Wish Anureet
Kindness Khushi
Madhatter Chandni
BRAT Mahak!
What would you sayyyy if....
Jennifer Aniston called you KooKoo? Stupid woman! *change avi n sig*
SRK declare on his knees that he LOVVEESSSS you??? Search for Eishu :p
Kareena called you Chukti Sammy? Walked off and called her giant!
Emma Watson called you CC? Say Thank you and ask her what it meant!
Tom Felton declares that you are his dream girl??? Search for alia... simple!

Should dissappear now!! I've been pretty merciful yaar!!!! Yeah i can see that........

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 😆 😆 good job guys...keep asking her questions...
here r my questions for u Sam jee
1. When is ur B'day?
2. R u in love?
3. Who do u hate more...Naina or me?
4. Do u think Naina is evil?
5. since when have u started writing poems?
6. who is ur fav. poet from IF?
7. DO u like hindi or English poetry?
8. Do u want me to ask u more questions?

*runs before Sam finds her and kills her* 😆