Kaajjal Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
guys sorry to trouble once again...
does anyone have the download links for:
january 23rd and january 24th??????...
24th wasnt posted on here, so i dont have it twinnii, lekin i can try arrange for 23rd and 31st

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bahhh... twinnii... z share is messing up with me for some reason.. so i cant upload it ๐Ÿคข i can email it to you if you want... and maleeha_raven that scene is from the 28th november episode... after dev hugged her at the beach house (thinking she was payal)... if you want the exact point its at 4:27... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† lol, but yeah, its definately 28th nov... Edited by kaju.patel - 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Apurva

U wont get the snaps in Picture gallery..all the snaps are reularly updated  in Kaajjal archieve mansion..here is the link to it.

Kaajjal Archieve Mansion

oo alrityyy...thank u soo much for helpinnnn๐Ÿ˜ณ

hii..
how do i put sum pix of surveen chawla here on dis forum??

Originally posted by hira_786

hii..
how do i put sum pix of surveen chawla here on dis forum??

yes, dear all you do is gon on tinypic.com and upload the picture

use the link that starts with [IMG]

hope that helps!

Edited by THiNKiN OF YOU - 17 years ago

Originally posted by kaju.patel

bahhh... twinnii... z share is messing up with me for some reason.. so i cant upload it ๐Ÿคข i can email it to you if you want... and maleeha_raven that scene is from the 28th november episode... after dev hugged her at the beach house (thinking she was payal)... if you want the exact point its at 4:27... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† lol, but yeah, its definately 28th nov...

awwww sweetiii plsss dooo email it to me yaar!!! hahaha.. im just missing those.. and well. the 24th one.. i have to see where i can get it from!! hahahaha.. thank u soo much

Will Kaajjal be aired at 8:00 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. from 26th March, 2007?