The ROHIT BAKSHI FAN CLUB - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
@biryani= I'll try to..but it'll take some time๐Ÿ˜‰

I really hope he comes back to the tellyworld. That news article was really sad to read btw๐Ÿ˜•.

I don't understand- I LOVED Piyush's character...more than Sujal's tbh. In real life even Aamna said, she prefers Piyush to Sujal๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Knowalot2

@biryani= I'll try to..but it'll take some time๐Ÿ˜‰

I really hope he comes back to the tellyworld. That news article was really sad to read btw๐Ÿ˜•.

I don't understand- I LOVED Piyush's character...more than Sujal's tbh. In real life even Aamna said, she prefers Piyush to Sujal๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thats not true!!!!

She kind of gave a balanced answer!!!!!

Puh lease!!!!!Don't you have anyone else except Kashish with whom to make the VM!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

I would really like it if someone uploads his scenes from Mere Apna and Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii!!!!!

Aur VM banana hai toh uska Gauri ke saath yaa Adita ke saath bayao!!!!!

At least he landed up with them in the serial!!!!!

Or even Ritu Chaudhary will do!!!!!

There are already PK VMs!!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 11 years ago

hi i m new though i was visiting kth forum from past 2 yrs.i m also a big fan of rohit. In 1 of da articles i read that  he is a libran but his b 'day falls on jan.1st.So he is a capricorn.

hi i hav postd sum news relatd 2 rohit 's new serial thinking its as rohit's FC.i don't know how 2 create new page in a FC or forum. also i don't know how 2 create a new topic on new page.i m new &don't know abt such type of things.Plz help me.
THESE PHOTOS FOR ROHIT BAKSHI FANS!!!!!!
I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM!

Edited by nikita56884 - 14 years ago
Thanks for the pictures Nikkita!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

The promos have started coming on Sony!!!!!!!

The heroine is not at all good!!!!!!

hi i hav also postd abt rohit's new serial thinkng dat its rohit's FC.but i think u hav told its not his FC.thanx 4dat&also postng dis topic here. ihav seen promos &day were gud.hope serial wil also b gud as i hav read abt rani padmini&ratan sen in amar chitra katha wen i was v.young.its really a gud story rather gud non fiction.