When Aussies can be defeated y not India?

Leo thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I think we ppl are overdoing our disappoinment for Team India. When India can beat Australia y can't Bangladesh beat India? In both these cases, a lesser good team beats a good team....I don't understand y r ppl being violent towards the cricketers. Destroying Dhoni's house...helding protests etc. Why do Indians claim to be peaceful when they can't be peaceful in these issues? Being angry and all is all right but these protests are toooo much. Learning abt Gandhiji is not enough. We should follow his non-violent ways....

Ok....If I continue like this....u guys will sleep!!😃  So...what r ur opinions?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bangladesh Has Already Beat Australia So Why Not India Agree With U...
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Destroying houses and protesting won't get people anywhere so your right.

Sport is a surprising thing. Don't be surprised.
Leo thumbnail
And one more thing....In every sport, one team has to win nad the other team has to lose....so its not possible that India should be always in the winning side!! 😊
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah..don't get too disappointed 😕
kudi420 thumbnail
well i m kinda disappointed wit indian team ....but doing hangama at players home ....is wrong!! if the players r not playing well ...thts their fault not their families!! why shud they be tortured !!
i guess families shud be left alone ....hamari india mein yahi prob hai ..ppl overreacts very fast ...
abhi ek match jeetegi toh sar par baithalenge ...and if they lose then they r ready to attack them!!
i hope ....they win other two matches and enter super 8 ....i dun want them home ...so soon!! i hav waited a lot for this world cup!!
kothra thumbnail

The fans of india expects lots of cricket from india team

thts y it is all happening

ionia thumbnail
This is just a game...JUST A GAME...and a very unpredictable game where any team can win...I think India played against Bangladesh...for abt 15 times or more and they lost only two...yesterday was one of those matches...and yes it hurt u guys a lot...but at the end of the day they did something really wrong but they were only human...they have been one of the pre-tournament favourites because of consistently performing well in the world stage...Bangladesh (and this is coming from a Bangladeshi who loves her country to death) hasn't been that consistent..I believe we are a talented side and we are improving and we have beaten Australia...but that was because Ashraful played a brilliant innings (the one he plays after every 100 match)...we have had isolated victories against most of the Test playing nations but we haven't been consistent...Pakistan...guys have always been the most unpredictable of all the cricketing sides in the world...Sure they lost to Ireland...and they bowed out of the world cup...but on their day Pakistan 'C' team can beat any side in the world...cauz they are really that talented...and they recently beat South Africa which on paper is the number-1 ODI side...I hate the way we take cricket so seriously...Poor Bob Woolmer...My condolences are with his family...If it wasn't for the stress of losing a match...he may still have been with us today..I hate cricket for the moment...I know that his cause of death hasn't been established yet...yet I feel that the demise of one of the most enterprising coaches of recent times had something to do with this loss....I hate it when the outcome of a game has so much power over us that we are ready to be violent and burn player's effigies.
kali27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajatlover

I think we ppl are overdoing our disappoinment for Team India. When India can beat Australia y can't Bangladesh beat India? In both these cases, a lesser good team beats a good team....I don't understand y r ppl being violent towards the cricketers. Destroying Dhoni's house...helding protests etc. Why do Indians claim to be peaceful when they can't be peaceful in these issues? Being angry and all is all right but these protests are toooo much. Learning abt Gandhiji is not enough. We should follow his non-violent ways....

Ok....If I continue like this....u guys will sleep!!😃  So...what r ur opinions?

totally agree with you i watched the news people destroying the posters

sp_2012 thumbnail
ur rite...destroying dhoniz house is to much...im sured each player tried there hardest to win, they just couldnt do it

itz all destiny