How to talk when knows.........????

Posted: 17 years ago

I have a question and need a serious advice

There's a guy i love him also and he too

But we never really talked because we were shy...so how can i talk to him you know /..

Please tell😳

if you both like each other and you both no this it should be easier to talk to each other, so give me the lowdown then, when did you feel this way, when did you meet, when did you first like one another, what i will say is that if you do mutually like each other then just walk up to him and say hi then ask him how he is trust me the conversation will flow
Could you still talk....or confused....go ahead....just smile at the guy next time...and see him talking to you....guaranteed
But then if u guys never talked how do u noe he lykes u also?
did he ever try to mention it in a way?
After reading your post, one point rises in my mind. If you two haven't talked then how do you know he likes you?

If you're just talking about those vibes that one gets, then alright, my suggestion is to go ahead and confess.

In this way, if you both like each other, it'll be clear and great for both of you and if either of you is under misconception then that'll be cleared too and only enough time to move on.😊
ya wen u have not had a talk....how do u know he loves u n u love him??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

how do u guys meet then?? what do u like do... stare at each other and..........?????????? πŸ˜•

well yaar...u have to be 100% sure that he likes u...maybe u feel that he loves u...but he doesn't...so start with friendship...start talking to him normal...and try to find out what he thinks of u...then we will give u tips...about how to flirt with him...I mean I can't but Naina is good at it...she has been flilrting with Raj for a while now.. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

well yaar...u have to be 100% sure that he likes u...maybe u feel that he loves u...but he doesn't...so start with friendship...start talking to him normal...and try to find out what he thinks of u...then we will give u tips...about how to flirt with him...I mean I can't but Naina is good at it...she has been flilrting with Raj for a while now.. πŸ˜†

oi you 2 dont start that here as wellπŸ˜†

take it easy start with freinds and then let it progress

Having rad your post, I feel that you are a bit confused about your feelings, dear. First try to figure out your feelings. Do you really like him or is it just a infataution? Why is he so special? And does he really like you? Or is he just returning your smiles and tryig to be friendly? Try to gt to know him better before you commit your feelings.
All da Best,
Nutzie Jaan πŸ˜‰
talk to him like u would talk to any other guy ..so simple lolz