Advice Corner

How to talk when knows.........???? - Page 2

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
^ya rite....at least start talking to him....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Sandeep*~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naina_Manam

After reading your post, one point rises in my mind. If you two haven't talked then how do you know he likes you?

If you're just talking about those vibes that one gets, then alright, my suggestion is to go ahead and confess.

In this way, if you both like each other, it'll be clear and great for both of you and if either of you is under misconception then that'll be cleared too and only enough time to move on.😊

Lol...A friends told me that he made me a ring and he will put it up on my and his marriage

and that he loves me till death......😳
cool_pooja thumbnail
Welll 1st of all i think you should confirm whether he likes you or not bec this can cause a lot of confusion for u in the future. Well if u like him, then i dunt see any harm with starting wid a friendship 1st. Dunt rush into a relationship. Be casual wid him and start by maybe giving him a smile or a friendly wave. Talk to him through sum common frnds n den make friends wid him. If u den think dat u still like him, and he likes u too, den u shud move ahead. 😊
CherryPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i would say u must make sure first about ur feelings. whether they are just mere attraction or anything beyond that? and i would advice u to not to believe what others are saying. as my personal experience says, sometimes friends think too good about u that, if they think that that guy would be good for u, they may just keep mirchi-masala on matter and tell u. ok to stop u from making same mistake, i would tell u my experience. my supposedly best friend whom i knew since 4 years, once told me that one guy really loved me and he even has told his parents. he told me this with so much truth in his eyes that i believed him........ and hearing all this, i slowly started falling in love with the guy my friend had mentioned.

what happened???? one day i went ahead and proposed him and later have found that he never loved me...... but looking at my desperate proposal, he told me he wanted time and kept me hanging for a long time.....

so i would suggest you that u should first make sure about ur feelings........ then if u r really sure, then u sud go ahead and tell him straight, but keep it simple, not too much desperate...... be ready to hear anything. and give him time to decide...