Tips for Toning

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Heyyy guys!!! ws jst wondering.. does anyone hav any tips for toning up... u no those problem areas... bums, tums n thighs 😃

if so... plzz post them here, saying wt they help to tone 😳

i wil be bak to post some later 😃

kansha x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friend_125 thumbnail
u can lloose weight and shape-up ur stomach,bums,thyhs by cutting down on your portion size.
        i mean -- wake up your hands.then bent down to earth n touch the fingers of your legs. if you really want to tone-up n losse weight from your thys,buts n stomach then do this exercise REGULARLY n do this bent-down about 50times daily.
              DAMN SURE you will loose weight from these areas.n will b toned up at these difficult areas.
                        so BOLLYCRAZY try it for 1 month n then weight yourself on weighing-machine and then tell me.i will wait for your REPLY really.i like helping ppl.and if my tip n exersise helped you ,i ,ll really feel very nice.
bollycrazy thumbnail
aww!! thanks hunny!!! loll i do tht everyday newys.. n it hrts to do it in the morning 😆 😆

bt i also ment exercises for everyone in general.. anyone who wnts to no wt to do to tone up 😳 😃

bt i wil take ur advice!! cz i wnt to tone up too!!! n i wil let u no hw it goes 😉 thanks!!

kansha x
friend_125 thumbnail
😆 ya.it really feels very lazy to exercise especially in the morning.but for keeping fit we shud leave our lazyness,otherwise our whole life will also b passed by in that lazyness. ya sure.i,ll really wait eagerly to know your results.but be regular n honest in excersising.ok.otherwise expected results wont come out.ok.Edited by friend_125 - 17 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail
ya sure you also tell me exer.to tone=up.i,ll try your,s n u try mine.
bollycrazy thumbnail

loll!!! i no.. need to be stricter  😆 laziness is badd!!!  bt kya karen.. soo stiff n tired in the morning!!

newys.. found some exercise to tone abs!!!

The Frog
Lie on your back with your knees bent and to the sides and with the bottoms of your feet touching. Rest your head back into your fingertips, keeping your elbows out to the sides. heres an animation to show it...

will be bak wit more 😃 bt this one looked gd n like it shud reeli wrk!! x

MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwwwwww! cool please post more!... 😉 😛