Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Our member of the week is very bewafa!*

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Friends,πŸ€—

How is everyone doing? If you have your spring break going on, hope you are having loads of fun! To add to your fun, we have yet another garama garam member on the hot seat!!πŸ˜ƒ

First, a big thanks to Tiya for being our last member of the week. It was a pleasure getting to know you better. 😳 Our next MOTW is really active in CFC. She is an *trying to put on the aussie accent* austrayyyyliyan and loves her home town a lot! She can talk and talk and talk and.....talk some more.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† She is really active in the Akshay FC, and her love for him can be seen in her long posts for him and the rest of the akshay fans. She has met him, Vidya and Riteish! Yeshh, she is one lucky girl. She is extremely sweet, caring, intelligent, beautiful (inside and out) and a great friend.😳 Give it up for a very special...

bewafa aka Ena!!

Congrats meri bewafa ladkiπŸ€—

Here is some info about her:

Name: Ena

Profession: Sandwich Artist! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I work at my Subway...

Country of residence:Australia!! All hail Aus!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I am hooked up the Fan Club section because: Because heaps of crazy people here! πŸ˜†

My hobbies,
more abt me: just the usual...i don't like talking about myself...so this MOTW business is gonna be very hard!πŸ˜†

My personality in brief:um...well one thing, i hate racists...and people who create trouble for the sake of it...and i don't understand how people can be so serious about something, that they forget about the people around them...oooohhhh i remembered something about me! i love to procrastinate!πŸ˜†

My favorite:
~Colour: All colours...but pink on msn! πŸ˜†
~Sport: Soccer!!!!!! I swear, Italy cheated πŸ˜‰!! [in that match against Aus] and WE got kicked out of the world cup! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Swimming, Rugby League...Cricket i guess
~Food: I love Food! except for mushrooms, broccoli, avocado, pickles, olives πŸ˜†
~Song/Movie: I love all songs, old and new...movies...i LOVE the old movies...and the movies i watched when growin up [the terrible 90s ones!πŸ˜†] and most recent movies...just don't like the Murder kinda movies🀒

Favorite celebrity: I'm sure NOONE can tell from my siggy! πŸ˜† 1.) AKSHAY KUMAR!!!! and then 2.)SRK, Sallu...Amir...and then everyone else.....πŸ˜† Oh, and i should do the actresses too huh? Um...Kajol and Madhuri, Preity....and i like all the old people too!πŸ˜† like Dharamendra, Vinod Khanna etc

Favorite fan club:  AKKI club! I've joined the SRK and Sallu clubs too...but i hardly get the time to go to the Akki club...let alone other ones πŸ˜† and i think i'vw joined other clubs too...not sureπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

What I like best @ IF and celebrity fan club section? Everyone is always really excited and willing to help! and you can chat to ANYONE, and be sure that they will reply just as enthusiastically

What i would like to see more @ IF and/or in the Celebrity Fan Club section: Um...CFC...would love to see more participation in contests...IF...well, when i sometimes forget to log in, and then am at a topic and i want to reply...when i log in then, i would prefer it if after the log in, you're taken to the page you were on, rather than the main page...😳...coz sometimes u can lose wat page of the topic u were on πŸ˜† i'm lazy i know!πŸ˜†

Hope you have a grilling week, Ena!😈

CFC Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Ena! πŸ˜›
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congratz ena
will grill u soon hehe πŸ˜›
cool_pooja thumbnail
Congratulations! πŸ‘ Here are my questions :

Q1: Who do u think Aki dear suits the best with?
Q2: Who is ur favourite on-screen jodi?
Q3: Which is your favourite indian tv programmer/serial?
Q4: Which is ur all time favourite movie?
Q5: Whom do u like better with Akshay : Twinkle or Priyanka? 😳
Reema_J thumbnail
Woohoo... CONGRATS Ena! πŸ€—

I'm usually not one to grill someone too much but I have this weird urge to do so with you! πŸ˜ƒ

Hehehe... I'll be back! Muahahaha! πŸ˜‰

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Enaaa!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Will be back to grill u with my questions!! 😈 😈 πŸ˜†
Tiya_I thumbnail

Congrats Enaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!πŸ‘

I'll grill you laterπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail