Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

thanks but there is a problem...how can u support both me and others? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ

aww by that i only meant i will always support u when u need me but when somtime someone else needs my support i will help them too๐Ÿ˜›

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: miss17

aww by that i only meant i will always support u when u need me but when somtime someone else needs my support i will help them too๐Ÿ˜›

sirf support me...coz when they need help...its means I am bugging them๐Ÿ˜†
angelicsmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

sirf support me...coz when they need help...its means I am bugging them๐Ÿ˜†

oh ok i will only support u .. happy?? sometimes if i get i will pull ur leg but still i will only support u๐Ÿ˜ƒ
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

oh ok i will only support u .. happy?? sometimes if i get i will pull ur leg but still i will only support u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hmm...just support me jee๐Ÿ˜†
~Anji~ thumbnail
Hey Mansi...welcome to chit chat..there r a couple things u need to know
1) Sapu di is evil..and trust me,...lots of ppl say this
2) I am the sweetest person u will ever meet
3) Sapu di has a bugging list..and if u bug her..she will never add u to the list..and if u take her side..she will add u to the list..

thats it for now..will add more later..

and now me being serious..so hey..i am Anji..and unfortunatly..Sapu di's real sis..lolzz
angelicsmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aftab''s Anjali

Hey Mansi...welcome to chit chat..there r a couple things u need to know
1) Sapu di is evil..and trust me,...lots of ppl say this
2) I am the sweetest person u will ever meet
3) Sapu di has a bugging list..and if u bug her..she will never add u to the list..and if u take her side..she will add u to the list..

thats it for now..will add more later..

and now me being serious..so hey..i am Anji..and unfortunatly..Sapu di's real sis..lolzz

ohhhhhhh.. thanks for letting me know that.. i always thought sapna was really gud n ppl here wer jus bugging her so much and so i thought i should support her๐Ÿ˜•.
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

ohhhhhhh.. thanks for letting me know that.. i always thought sapna was really gud n ppl here wer jus bugging her so much and so i thought i should support her๐Ÿ˜•.

lol...don't listen to her Mansi...waise bhi even those that bug I bug love me...

and I bug those that I care about...๐Ÿ˜‰ par if u always support me then ur name will be on my partner for bugging ppl list...not on to bug list๐Ÿ˜†

~Anji~ thumbnail

ur welcome...i love helping ppl..and i know Sapna di really well...i have lived with her all my life..so i wouldnt lie..

*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aftab''s Anjali

ur welcome...i love helping ppl..and i know Sapna di really well...i have lived with her all my life..so i wouldnt lie..

๐Ÿ˜ญam I really mean??
angelicsmile thumbnail
ah man u two jus confuse me.. well i m an elder sis s well n so i know my bro thinks i m annoying but i m actually not.. so all young ppl r like that.. so i support sapna..no doubt