For you...my Angel.

Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

I don't know whether this does contain any kind of poetry. I just pened down my feelings.😊

I used to be an ordinary girl, living a normal life.

I used to be an ordinary girl, doing the same everyday: Study, work, spend time w/ my family and friends.

I used to be an ordinary girl who knew that something had been missing in her life.

And I used to be an ordinary girl who knew that He does have more in store for her – I just didn't know what it was.

Soon I discovered my Love for drawing and graphics. I began to attempt realising my ideas...all those ideas I had in mind for so long.

"Was this what He had planned for me? ....No, there needs to be more." That's what I kept thinking...although this new side filled my life with even more happiness. But I decided to wait.

This new creative side of mine made me meet many people and I started making many new friends. But most of them loved my work and not the person I was.

Only very few people tried to look behind this facade...

Only very few people tried to see the real ME...

You were one of them...

You were the one who really tried to look behind this mask.

Soon we started talking...it began with short conversations and ended in long ones...

Everytime we talked, I felt like disclosing more of the person I really was...The same ordinary girl whom everyone called sweet and cute, began to disclose more of herself...

And yet again I began to wonder if this was what He had planned for me..."Would she begin a new chapter of my life?"

I wondered if such a friendship – emerged under strange circumstances – could last. Could this new and naive friendship mean more than all my other ones?

I began to open up...like a huge and beautiful gate which opened wider whenever I disclosed more about myself.

Soon we talked daily and this new friend began to brighten up my days...I began to come online at the weirdest times. She kept asking me why I had still been up, unsuspecting that she had been one of the reasons...a beautiful reason indeed...a reason which made me smile...

Slowly this smile became a grin...blossoming like a beautiful rose...

My life used to be wonderful at that time – a year ago to be precise.

Uni, studies, family, friends & my would-be-in-laws formed my everyday life. And she – this special friend – slowly became an important part of this wonderful life. I felt strange whenever we talked – strange, because I could talk to her in a way I could simply not talk to others.

And again thousands of thoughts came to my mind. But why had I been sceptic? Or was I just afraid of being hurt like a small mouse sitting in a corner? Even if I was afraid... hadn't I been through so much before that nothing else could have hurt me...

But She was different – she made this small mouse stronger. She made this small mouse laugh, she made her happy, and...she made this mouse feel satisfied.

For the first time I didn't wonder if He had more in store for me...because I didn't want more.

Yes, She had started a new chapter of my life. She lightened everyday of my life the way the sun lightens the earth. And she filled my heart with warmth the way sun's rays warm the earth...

I tried to find a new name for her – not that her name isn't beautiful...it is. Actually one of the most beautiful names I've ever heard. But still, I needed to find the perfect name for her.

And only one name can describe her:

Angel...my Angel.

For me, she was the angel who changed my life...

For me, she was the angel who went through thick and thin with me...

For me, she was the angel who made me stronger...

And for me, she is the angel I don't wish to lose...

I know I have been difficult at times...

Whenever I was sad, I tried to seem happy. Not because I didn't trust you – you know I trust you the most.

But because I didn't wish to make you sad. Seeing you sad -hurt. Whenever I felt you're down, I kept thinking of you allday. I kept wondering what or who might have made you sad...

And still, there have been sad moments...

Moments in which we were too honest and all the hidden feelings bursted out....

Moments, in which we said things we didn't really mean...

I know I shouldn't have thought about such moments...but I did...

Such moments felt like a slap in my face...

Such moments felt like a thousand stitches...

Such moments made me weak...

Such moments didn't hurt because the things we said were wrong...they hurt because I knew what you must have been through...They hurt, because you had been sad...

And it doesn't matter if it had been your mistake or mine – it had been ours, my angel.

A year has passed now and I'm not the person I used to be – my life has changed.

The same ordinary girl isn't engaged anymore...

The same ordinary girl is stronger now....

The same ordinary girl is feeling wiser...

The same ordinaly girl has bloomed like a flower...

And the same ordinary girl is happier than she had ever been.

The same ordinary girl doesn't wish to lose You, my angel.

The same ordinary girl loves and admires You.

And the same ordinary girl feels proud to call herself Your friend.

I love you my angel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I cried after i read that... It's not a rhyming poem, but it's poetry in it's own sense... and the symbolism is lovely! πŸ€—

-Sam
greatmaratha thumbnail
Rhymes dont make poetry dear... the feelings which convert alphabets into words and words into emotions can also be poetry.

This is so beautiful... And Khushi, your angel is always with you, dont ever forget that... some days it may seem that your angel is sad, some days it may seem your angel is away, some days you dont understand your angel, but this friendship with your angel is for life... dont forget it.

Sometimes, somethings changes the way we look at things, momentarily we may seem different too, but at the end of the day, you are still the simple girl, with or without the engagement and your angel is still your angel.....

She may be far today, but how can you forget, she lives in your heart and like all others, she needs to come back home too.

Keep your heart warm for her my dear...
The fact that she may come back will make you happy on a rainy day and that warmth in your heart will keep the chills away too.

Lucky is the angel... and she will know it too.

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

😭 😭 😭 U made me cry too.... Wow, all touching stuff... The best part is, I completely agree...

Your angel always was, is and always will be with you.
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely beautiful... πŸ‘
No words... 😳 Your story has so much...
Hope ur angel stays with u all your life. πŸ‘πŸΌ
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thas was amazing khushi soo touchingg 😳
Sikh Kuri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi this is soooo touching...Its beautifully written!
Jia thumbnail

As I said, I am at a loss for words. LOVE YOU alwaysπŸ€—

[Quote=s.priya]
And Khushi, your angel is always with you, dont ever forget that... some days it may seem that your angel is sad, some days it may seem your angel is away, some days you dont understand your angel, but this friendship with your angel is for life... dont forget it.

Lucky is the angel... and she will know it too. [/Quote]

thats right... 😳

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGG, I have tears coming down my eyes is all I can.. I hope the angel stays with you for life.. 😭 😳 I wish.....................................
momogrl21 thumbnail

I have tears in my eyes didi. I swear.
Never have i truly cried much for IF.

This piece of writing is like a day at the beach.
Where I go to wash away my past.

I feel completely close to this poem-i can relate.
I hope you don't mind that I saved it.
I need to read it many more times in the future.

Khushi di, i pray right now the he keeps you happy
and that your angel is always there to make sure you are.

Thanks for sharing with us πŸ€—