Rules & Announcements

Is it Only me or is it really changed!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Why aren't all the active members shown on the homepage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

Hi..

This has been updated by me to reduce load on the homepage.

You can check the members online by clicking on Active Users.

Cheers,

Vijay😳

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

oh ok, Thanks

but I don't like it! displaying all the active users makes the homepage very colourful and bright.

but anyways, aap naye kiya hai tu sahi hi kiya hoga.

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ms bholi , actually some time back IF was very slow and i had people asking me . To help eliminate the slowness Vijay immediately put this workaround . I too agree it was colorful and nice but then IF was too slow😳. 
greatmaratha thumbnail
thats real cool....   I am sure it must be reducing the burden.. but i tend to agree with ms. bb... having the viewers online made coming on IF more interesting.  At least one know which friends are online....
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Vijay, is this for just today or is it permanent fix. Are the new features causing this?

If this is to stay I know this may mean more work ðŸ˜• but can we have the active users color coded ? This will help know who are mods ,GM's and admins. Members were already struggling when we had this removed from each section so were relying on this .

Priya thats just one more click and you still will get to see who are online .
Edited by fortvpur - 18 years ago
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: vijay

Hi..

This has been updated by me to reduce load on the homepage.

You can check the members online by clicking on Active Users.

Cheers,

Vijay😳

I guess a link of View Online Users can help??? .. coz the active users links shows the guest also.

I feel its looks good know.
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with Boli Bhali too. It's more eaiser the other way. Now we have to look through pages to find which mod is online and stuff. The other way is a lot eaiser.

That's just my opinion.

Thanks for reading it.

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree w/ priya didi. If there is any way where we can color code the user name list like we did before it would be great. this way we can easily see which mod is online!
greatmaratha thumbnail
Maybe we can have a list of global mods on the top of the page like how it used to be earler, and who ever is online is in a diff. colour and others in a nuetral colour.  that way, if we ever have any probs, we know which global mod is around and ask for help.  Now, in the new system, we have to scroll thru a huge page of guests and users to come to the global mods or other mods and its kinda difficult... more scrolling.

and can we have the names of the mods/ viewbies on the top of each section page or near the icon on the home page with the same colour coded thing.  So that if we ever need to pass on info, we know who is around.  Sometimes, when going thru diff. sections, we see soemthing which needs to be got to the attention of resp. section head.  if we know who is around, this gets done easily.