Posted: 17 years ago

guyzz...my frendzz have dared me to tell this guy that i lyk him...and i do lyk him....he's two yrs senior than me...i rly wanna tell him but i m scared he might take the mickey and tell evryone and i will embarass myself...what do u think i sud do??

some of my frenzz think i sud cos i lyk him and i wil neva see him again ( btw i m leaving skl)...they r lyk "tell at the last day of ur skl..."

some of them say "don't" ...cos it's just scary and i mite embarass myself....

guyzz i wud rly appreciate if u cud give me some advice....

love

kajal๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by FrEnDs8 - 17 years ago
Aww. Okay..TELL HIM TELL HIM TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Dont be scared. If you embarss yourself then fine. Oh well Right?
Look @ this quote:
Life's too short to wake up in
           the morning with regrets, so love
              the people who treat you right,
          forget about the ones who don't
     and believe that everything happens for
        a reason. If you get a c h a n c e, take it.
           If it changes your life, then let it.

Tell him. But dont say it on the last day. Because he might like you too! So tell him tomorrow  or somthing. But DONT do it on last day!

Keep us updated!

~Priya

it could go your way then again cos he is 2 yrs older it could go against you, but i would tell him because if you dont you will always wonder what if, so go ahead if you are leaving then it doesnt matter just go ahead and tell him
thxx priya di and kal-el for ur advice.... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

that's wat my frends say as welll....to tell him but i m just scared.... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i will definitely keep u updating if anything happenzz... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey

i gave u the dare...and u no my ans is yes...i just wanna say it 2 him b4 its 2 late.
Kajal if u lyk him then just go And tell me okay๐Ÿ˜ณ

If you're too scared, I'll ask you a question. Why? Scared he'll say no? That's nothing to be scared of, as even if he says yes, you're leaving!

Scared he'll tell the whole wide world? Trust me, if you like him, I'm sure he's a guy with a little bit of brains. Even if he IS temporarily brainless and goes tells some people, will you be there to realise? No!

So I say go for it....! It doesn't matter when, last day or tomorrow, the answer will be the same, and you will still have to leave. If you're too scared though, i suggest last day!
hi kads

soz ddnt finish my advice cos the bell went 4 lesson but i just wanna say i think u sud tell him cos u dont like him...u love him and he did look buff 2day...if i was u i wud tell him...and u find it hard then me and fiza will tell him.
Jaan I would like to add that dont be scared. Because if you go and tell him yourself, that shows you have a LOT of courage. And us girls, we doo๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. When I told the guy I liked, that I like him, he didnt know what to say. Just tell hiim and be like dont be pressured to say anything..Cus thats what I said..Just make sure you tell him urself. I know its really really scary..But if you dont the next morning your gonna wake up with regrets 

~Priya
do it!!its a dare u cant step back ๐Ÿ˜ƒlol no but rlyy do it like right now..it doesn't matter if he goes around telling ppl cuz ur leaving school anyways..but dont wait till last day..who knows u two might get together!