Onewhosighs thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

well i got a few suggestions:

1) A new Forum using vbulletin with a better skin, this one is a little confusing

2)A template update ( the color is kinda childish)

- lol i dont mean to be rude, i just had a few suggestions xD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
not bad..it would be awesome to have some more colors added!

I like the suggestion! 😉
friend_125 thumbnail

A SUGGESTION --
1] There should be a VIDEO ZONE where I-F memebers can upload their TV Shows files.so they will not need to upload their files on other websites.this will increase the usage also of I-F website n thus it will be profitable as well as CONVINIENT to I-F members for veiewing their videos on i-f only.
thus members will not need to go to other websites.

2]but please ,the video buffering speed should be fast.as a viewer iam telling you,i just get frustrated by such slow speed.it takes about 1hour to see the video of 15mins.so if my suggestion is taken into consideration then plz consider this also.
friend_125 thumbnail

A SUGGESTION --
1] There should be a VIDEO ZONE where I-F memebers can upload their TV Shows files.so they will not need to upload their files on other websites.this will increase the usage also of I-F website n thus it will be profitable as well as CONVINIENT to I-F members for veiewing their videos on i-f only.
thus members will not need to go to other websites.

2]but please ,the video buffering speed should be fast.as a viewer iam telling you,i just get frustrated by such slow speed.it takes about 1hour to see the video of 15mins.so if my suggestion is taken into consideration then plz consider this also.
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my suggestion;
we should be able to personally pick which colour skin we want .. there should be a various colours !