Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishiya thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
addat sey majboor ye ***** media πŸ˜† and also good at making stories...

anyway .. i think ALLAH knows who murdered Bob woolber .. but there is no point to misguide ppl... espically ..MEDIA really need to be careful to give a true news not their own created stories... 😳

dontknow thumbnail
Well not player, Two Team support staff to support to stay behind in Jamaica.
Here is the source.
[B[Inquest ordered for Woolmer's murder

Cricinfo staff

March 24, 2007

Bob Woolmer's family was informed that his body would be kept in Jamaica till the inquest was over Getty Images

The Jamaican authorities have ordered an inquest to be held for the murder of Bob Woolmer, the Pakistan coach. Woolmer's family was informed that his body would remain in Jamaica till the inquest was over.

The Jamaican Gleaner reported that according to the Commissioner of Police, Lucius Thomas, the coroner had directed the inquest be held "as soon as possible".

TVJ, a local television channel, reported that Darryn Lifson, the Pakistan team physiotherapist, and Murray Stevenson, the trainer, will stay back in Jamaica till in inquest is completed. "We promised the family to stay until everything is sorted out," Lifson told AFP. "The police informed the family first, then us, with everything, and then we told the team."

Woolmer died on March 18 in his hotel room in Kingston and five days later the cause of his death was confirmed to be asphyxia as a result of manual strangulation. The Pakistan team were fingerprinted and asked to provide DNA samples as part of the investigations.

Mark Shields, the deputy police commissioner of Jamaica, insisted that the Pakistan team were not being treated any differently from anyone else at this stage. "It is important to eliminate as well as identify suspects," he told TVJ.

Cricinfo
SoFiA** thumbnail
i m soo angryy.. and mini and aishya you are ryt..
mein bhi sochoon afridi to aisa nahin karsakta.. πŸ˜•

and go to hell with all that indian news.. 😑
sorry for that word but i m very very very angry.
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

yeah i read that as well.....fingerprints of all pak players were taken.....but shahid afridi was interrogated seperately...

i hope shahid afridi isnt involved in anything....he was my fav pak player 😭

whyy seperately?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•ye hes one of my favs as well
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2007-03-24-pakistan-cricket-i nvestigation_N.htm
Edited by manjot - 17 years ago
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!! I hope it's not afridi!!

and why would the staff members do something like this!?!? πŸ˜•
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
I dont think its himm.....Hope its not him... 😭
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nothing is true except Cricinfo and some of the Pak tv channels like GEO tv and ARY ONE! None of the players is being stopped there!
Its not me but Mark Shields, deputy commissioner Jamaican Police who said: "Dont believe the media.They are trying to spread all sorts of rumours about the case. The media, specifically Indian news channels should realise their responsibility of giving only the correct and the most confirmed information to their viewers."
aishiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsonu

nothing is true except Cricinfo and some of the Pak tv channels like GEO tv and ARY ONE! None of the players is being stopped there!
Its not me but Mark Shields, deputy commissioner Jamaican Police who said: "Dont believe the media.They are trying to spread all sorts of rumours about the case. The media, specifically Indian news channels should realise their responsibility of giving only the correct and the most confirmed information to their viewers."

you are 10000000000000% rite .. please trun off ur ****** πŸ˜‰news channel and watch sky news (in case you may not beleive On PAKISTANI media) ... then you can watch ture and fair picture of this issue...

here is the link..

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1257421,00.html

modishh thumbnail
its not afridi...come on guys...